Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all your reading pleasure...(The STA thread)

Yeah it's hard to get the full picture unless you've been around him awhile. He's way over the top. But one thing is for sure, he was into his training more then I can say.

I'm raam, and don't act like you bitches don't know.

It's amazing when he said that his neck was 24 inches, I could picture exactly what he was going to look like. He must be knee deep in Pro Beach Volleyball bitches, and Penthouse/Playboy models. Fantasyland.

WTF holly shit. When he said 21 inch arms cold and neck i was like wtf. That awsome yet funny yet discusting

Linux- Please oh please oh please tell me you have that fateful night saved, The daschund wheels, the drunken gribble, the UFC 65 in upstate NY featuring our boy Cosmo and STA, and STA's ultimate meltdown and banning, Pleeeeeeeeze!. Tell me you at least know where to find Deuce, I know he has it.

DuctTape said:
Linux- Please oh please oh please tell me you have that fateful night saved, The daschund wheels, the drunken gribble, the UFC 65 in upstate NY featuring our boy Cosmo and STA, and STA's ultimate meltdown and banning, Pleeeeeeeeze!. Tell me you at least know where to find Deuce, I know he has it.

I posted that exact thread on Bolex........i have it saved in word..it took awhile to put together.....this all started on faitful night when STA got involved in an NFL thread....the thread was going fine when STA jumped in and started cracking on Reggie Bush i think, saying his 225 BP reps were low so he sucked...so people started to explain that it might now be the best measure of a running back. Then all hell Broke loose of course. STA started challenging everyone to fights and all that. Well then the author of the NFL thread created a new thread called "STA versus Bolex" The author was (SoCal Jay aka Duct_Tape i think) The purpose of the thread was to bash STA and get it out of your system...Wellllllllllllllllll People started letting STA have it....well i got the bright idea of pulling up all his old bullshit posts and posting them...well then Drunk Gribble, myself, The_Enanthantor (where is he) started really roasting him....The term dachsund wheels was used at that point.....Well finally about 1130 at night STA shows up and it gets really bad. You know how nasty Dale can be.....well imagine him drunk. It got real personal real fast..I asked STA besides being strong name three things he had accomplished in his life.....When he said he had been published we all went nuts. He never told us what he "published" Well the thread was gone the next day when i got up to check the progress.........what a shame

Deuce is a MOD over there, maybe he can pull it out of the databases somewhere...is was a classic......

linux said:
I posted that exact thread on Bolex........i have it saved in word..it took awhile to put together.....this all started on faitful night when STA got involved in an NFL thread....the thread was going fine when STA jumped in and started cracking on Reggie Bush i think, saying his 225 BP reps were low so he sucked...so people started to explain that it might now be the best measure of a running back. Then all hell Broke loose of course. STA started challenging everyone to fights and all that. Well then the author of the NFL thread created a new thread called "STA versus Bolex" The author was (SoCal Jay aka Duct_Tape i think) The purpose of the thread was to bash STA and get it out of your system...Wellllllllllllllllll People started letting STA have it....well i got the bright idea of pulling up all his old bullshit posts and posting them...well then Drunk Gribble, myself, The_Enanthantor (where is he) started really roasting him....The term dachsund wheels was used at that point.....Well finally about 1130 at night STA shows up and it gets really bad. You know how nasty Dale can be.....well imagine him drunk. It got real personal real fast..I asked STA besides being strong name three things he had accomplished in his life.....When he said he had been published we all went nuts. He never told us what he "published" Well the thread was gone the next day when i got up to check the progress.........what a shame

Deuce is a MOD over there, maybe he can pull it out of the databases somewhere...is was a classic......

does this fucker still post anywhere?

Was not gonna post on this, but that was the funniest shit i have ever seen, that poor girl who was sitting on the bench............................................................................................ you can see her in the mirror just looking at him...... i spit my coffee out watching vid.. i expected somthing funny, thats classic after reading his posts :p

Top Bottom