Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 50 most LOATHSOME people in AMERICA!!

Ann Coulter =)

This woman has forced me to revisit my negative impression of the lack of association between beauty and brains.

Robin Williams is a great guy,I met him one the set of Death To Smoothcy as my girlfriends sister was a extra in the skating scenes and he is a stand up guy

I also met Danny Devito and Ed Norton

16. ARI FLEISCHER

Misdeeds: Wherever he ends up placed on this list will not be high enough. This motherfucker carries G.W. Bush's demon seed in his anal womb, gestates a fresh offspring a couple times a day and produces a few Rosemary's steamers at press conferences with all the non-chalance of a Spot Coffee latte jerk. Fleischer is the very bold assertion, by the powers that be, that Americans and their media representatives are too whip-shy to just say, "Wait a fucking minute. You're telling a goddamned lie, Fleischie." He is a brazen challenge from the tri-laterals and Bildenbergs, etc., that they know that we, as the TV umbilical-cable-dependent, won't do anything to jeopardize our little no-compulsory-military-service, double-mocha-under-a-self-contained, climate-controlled indoor-suburban-shopping-theme-park-with-a-Botox-safety-net dream.

Aggravating Factor: He is less life-like than every other who has stood in his rank. Within weeks, there promises to be empirical evidence that Fleischer was produced by the same laboratory that gave us Nixon tron John Dean.

Aesthetic: C3PO melded with Carson Daly operating off a modified Charles Grodin chip.

"little no-compulsory-military-service, double-mocha-under-a-self-contained, climate-controlled indoor-suburban-shopping-theme-park-with-a-Botox-safety-net dream. "

This line is particularly depressing

micheal moore, i can't stand him. i saw him on oprah, go figure, promoting his new movie bowling for columbine. all he did was bash guns, gun owners, supporters of the second ammendment and so forth. all that after he said that's not what the movie was for or what he was gonna do. he should be closer to number one.

tom brokaw should'nt be there, he's pretty cool. who should be there? Janet Reno.

Sushi X said:
micheal moore, i can't stand him. i saw him on oprah, go figure, promoting his new movie bowling for columbine. all he did was bash guns, gun owners, supporters of the second ammendment and so forth. all that after he said that's not what the movie was for or what he was gonna do. he should be closer to number one.

Did you watch it? I did and it seemed to me that he eventually came to the conclusion that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Add these people to the list, Rosie O'donnel, Barbara Streisand, Tara Reid, Jesse Jackson, Kathie Lee Gifford, Gloria Allred, that's all I can think about right now.

nordstrom said:

Did you watch it? I did and it seemed to me that he eventually came to the conclusion that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

no i did'nt get a chance. if that is the conclusion he came too then he should support criminal control and not gun control.

Top Bottom