Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where is the oddest place you have ever masturbated

an ode to spring time.....

a few years ago i owned a fiat 124 convertible, an expensive adult toy more than a real automobile, but i digress.....

i was driving on I-10 through mississippi on the way to pepsi-cola, florida, it was the first sunny, warm day in march, i had called in sick to make it a 4 day weekend.....the top was down, i was wearing shorts and a tank top and nothing else....ella fitgerald was sighing her sultry,subline songs out to me throught the killer sound system that had more power than the piece-of-shit-fiat's engine....a lot of strong nawliz coffe & chicory was stampeding through my blood stream....my pierced pecker head popped out...my left hand crept down the leg of my adias short-shorts...that piece of crap fun-in-ths-sun car was up to 90 before i splattered on the console.

badazzwhitedude

Mines oddly similar to yours. 8th grade English classroom. I had detention, and the teacher left the room...quickly did the deed. The thrill of knowing someone could walk in at any minute was very intense. Only thing, I had my pants/underwear 1/2 way down, but didn't consider where I was gonna shoot. So I just let it go, and had to grab some tissues to clean up.

When I was 17---I was at my girlfriends house with her and her parents watching T.V. My girlfriend at the time was sitting right next to me on the couch while her Mom and Dad were sitting on the other couch about 10 feet away. We had a blanket covering half of our bodies so I unzipped the pants and she started to jerk me off, I push her hand away and wouldn't let her touch it as a preceided to jerk myself off. All the while the parents had no clue and as I was about to drop my load I pushed my girls head down there and quietly unloaded in her mouth. Her parents didn't even flinch. Those were some fun times!

enough with odd jerk off places

I've seen this thread like 5 times already. Read the whole board and you'll notice that. I have even started a thread with the same thought behind it.:argue: :chomp:

Umm, let's see...

In the loader's position of an M1A1 Tank out in the field, next to an M1A1 tank out in the field, between to Quanson huts out at 29 palms (I imagined they were two giant tits), and of course, while driving my stupid fuckin' ex-girlfriends new car back from Seattle to Salt Lake while the cruise was set at 85 and her dumb ass was asleep in the passanger seat. (We had already broken up, and I knew I wasn't going to be getting laid.)

You can decide which of these is the oddest.

Top Bottom