Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was almost molested by a homosexual mexican gangbanger at my gym today.

F

Frackal

Today was leg day, I was going about my business with my headphones on as usual and this kid comes up to me and asks me what i"m listening to, I reply method man and he gives me a big smile and walks off...so "whatever" and I go back to my workout....pretty soon I notice this bastard staring at me in a creepy way. He was a mexican/hispanic guy, wearing a beanie, some kind of flipflops, and a tucked in sweatshirt and sweatpants....so then he starts doing laps and my Gaydar starts going off on full alert as I watch him prance around the track may1010 style, only gayer.

So I walk up to refill my waterbottle, right near the exit of the gym, as I'm walking back to the floor I see him coming the other way, he looks me in the eye and I turn away quickly while I pass him, then I feel this had slide down my back and I literally jump a foot and whip around, sliding my headphones back, just in time to see him walk out the first door.....I believe he would have grabbed my ass if I had not moved so quickly.

:bawling:

Did you follow him outside and beat him? After you beat him you, and he is laying in a puddle of his own piss and blood, whip your dick out and ask him if he likes this burrito. Proceed to smack him in the face with it.
In all honesty though, that is nasty shit.

I agree frackal, like fantom said, take your fantasies about midget mexicans prancing around to the between the sheets forum.

yea man I know how you feel.

I live in california, which is basically mexico.

and it seems that we are experienceing a major influx of homesexual illegal aliens.

Last edited:
Top Bottom