Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to change up my technique

Dkeisyu

so I come to find out that after a year of squatting that I am doing them wrong lol
had a friend of mine go with me to the gym and we were training together and he told me that my feet shouldn’t be pigeon to the inside while I am doing squats and also that I should come down much lower than I’ve been coming down
I was wondering what else I should look for when I’m doing squats and how to do them with proper technique

so I come to find out that after a year of squatting that I am doing them wrong lol
had a friend of mine go with me to the gym and we were training together and he told me that my feet shouldn’t be pigeon to the inside while I am doing squats and also that I should come down much lower than I’ve been coming down
I was wondering what else I should look for when I’m doing squats and how to do them with proper technique
squats are easy to do wrong
i suggest you use the hack squat to start off now

you definitely don't want to Pigeon your feet
you want them pointed forward and you want to plant your feet into the ground slightly on the back of your heels and never leaning forward

you should do front squats with lower weight until you improve your form

don't pay attention to the clowns on social media they have horrible form

this secret is start out with low weight even the bar and learn proper technique first before adding a lot

Top Bottom