Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to take to put in extra calories?

ark94

Hey everyone, im new to this site so ill just start out with a little bit of me, and my diet. I am 16 right now, and i have been lifting since i was 14 (not very seriously). Now, i am getting very serious about lifting, i have been for the last year and i see a lot of improvements.

My diet is not the best, it is healthy like i eat NO junk food, but i don;t get in enough calories. So i went to GNC, and was talking to a buddy at the gym, and he suggested Mutant Mass 15 lb . So for the last week i have been taking mutant mass, and its great. When i work out i can do more sets, and it gives me the energy i have always been missing. Normally i would never get 2000 calories a day, but with Mutant Mass i am getting more calories in for me to burn during a workout.

Only thing is, i am very reactant to acne, so since i have been taking Mutant Mass i have been getting a bit more acne. I was taking 2 scoops morning, and before a workout but now i am taking a scoop morning, and a scoop before the workout.

is there any other products, LIKE this one but less sugars????

I'm not sure about "Mutant Mass" but most gainer shakes are garbage.

Try and consume a gallon of whole milk daily. This is 100x better than any "Super Mass Xtreme" gainer shake.

+1 ^ Whole milk is pretty nutritious and probably the cheapest cost to calories ratio.

You could also get some ANPB and drop that into a protein shake.

evoo before bed! if youre not carb sensitive i would do

2 pieces ww bread (220 calories)
2 tbsp evoo (200 calories?)
2 cups milk (280 calories)

700 cals

Cytogainer has very little sugar in it, taste good too
Kinda pricy but good IMO

Shit I wish I can drink milk but being lactose intolerant is a bitch..lol
If you want more calories do the weightgainer mixed with milk

pbj sandwiches and milk is where your focus should be to get your cals aside from your 3 full meals every day. stay away from the sups they are bad for you. also make sure you are eating broccoli and spinach with the meals.

Top Bottom