Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toning up for holiday to Turkey

smackay-

Hi guys
laugh.gif

I am a seventeen year old boy, about 5"10' and no more than 10 stone (if even 9)
Last time i ran the 100m i done it in a time of about 11 seconds as a guide of how fast i run. I never do weights (want to start) or any cardio but i play at least 1 hour of football (soccer) a day, some days maybe even 2 to 3 hours (i do a lot of running while playing)
My arms are pretty toned already from just doing press ups and a few other things. Want to add muscle to my "pecks" as i seem to have no fat or muscle there. I would say i have a 6 pack although my lower abs are the least toned.
Basically looking to build muscle and tone more to look good for my holiday to Turkey at the end of June
smile.gif

What should i be looking to do?

Thanks in advanced
biggrin.gif

Head on over to our weightlifting board and take a look at some of the stickied posts. Basically, a lot of squats, deadlifts, and bench.

I personally am a big fan of Crossfit so you could look into that as well. Incorporates a lot of the core lifts along with bodyweight work (pushups, pullups, etc) and sprints.

Top Bottom