Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on loosing weight

Im doing a keto diet that consist of high fat(slices of cheese,pork bacon) and other high fat foods. I keep my protein around 200g everyday and I eat very little carbs about 30g to 50g a day. Im doing morning cardio for 45min and lifting for 1hr. Im also taking tren75mg ed winny 50mg ed, t3 25mcg e/d and eca stack. I hope im not wasting my cycle with this high fat diet. Im 238lbs and looking to get down to 200lbs about july. let me know if i should change my diet or keep on going? I eat about 1600 cal a day.

i personally dont use jack3d for cardio sessions, that stuff has a ton of beta-alanine in it. i just take a fat burner around cardio time but i dont do cardio when i lift.

How important is it to separate morning cardio from ur last meal by twelve hours? is it more about separating it from carbs? I run at five am before my manual labor job during the winter since we are slow, but my last meal might have been as late as nine pm but it is almost always mainly protein or even just a shake. thats just an eight hour separation. im 6'3" 280 27 yrs old, two cycles under me, off cycle till february

lol

i am doing the fasted cadio 5 days, so i'll leave the shake till after cardio. that shake should contain some carbs too right? simple and complex maybe 50g pro 25g carbs? i'm waiting on my delivery of usp jack3d, is that suitable to use in the morning for cardio or is that more for lifting weights?

That is more for training,i would pick something like Muscle milk,or even Needto's protein shake,remember right after cardio the morning meal is your biggest meal to pound down a huge shake.
RADAR

How important is it to separate morning cardio from ur last meal by twelve hours? is it more about separating it from carbs? I run at five am before my manual labor job during the winter since we are slow, but my last meal might have been as late as nine pm but it is almost always mainly protein or even just a shake. thats just an eight hour separation. im 6'3" 280 27 yrs old, two cycles under me, off cycle till february

The longer the fast the better the results 9 is decent ,i have been as long as 14 hrs i wouldn't stretch it longer than that.

RADAR

Top Bottom