Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Contest Cortisol/SHBG inhibition cycle

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
This is basically what I am going to start doing in the next 2 weeks.

Starting stats
6'1 265lbs 8% BF
Just finished a c14 day clomid/HCG/Nolva/Adex PCT protocol. Balls feel full and I feel good pending my bloodwork(which is coming in this week)

Goals
1. Build Muscle mass quickly post contest glycogen loading rebound
2. Protect HPTA function post PCT
3. Keep 90% of gains
4.Destroy excessive post contest cortisol/SHBG and keep estrogen clear

Phase 1 Days 1-21
Test E 75 mg ED days 1-14
Dbol 60 mg Days 1-2,20-21; 50 mg days 3-4,18-19; 40 mg days 5-6,16-17; 30mg days 7-15
HCG 500iu days 15-21
Proviron 50 mg 2xd days 15-21

I need the Highly Androgenic drugs to be clear by day 22. I wrestled with frontloading 750 mg Sustanon on days 1 and 2 instead of the 14 days of test E but i didnt like the fact the high amounts of proprionate in the sutanon would be gone so quickly and make my blood plasma levels inconsistant.

Phase2 days 22-28(preload system for minimum estrogenic and SHBG activity)
HCG 500 iu ED
Proviron 50 mg 3xd
Humalog 4iu 2x daily( first thing in the AM and post workout)

Keep in mind I am already in the process of making myself seriously insulin sensitive by utilizing a very high fiber diet with metamucil daily in addition to arginine, glutamine, taurine, Chromium, colosolic acid, cinnamon extract, 4-hydroxyisoluecine and lots of omega 3's. Since I really am not doing a large amount of insulin i didnt feel it was necessary to utilize Avandia, actose or Glucophage for this protocol

Phase 3 Days 29-42
Winstrol 30 mg ED
Tren 20 mg ED

Obviously the body is ready for high anabolics at this time. Primo could be used in place of winny and masteron or Halotestin in place of the tren. Very very high protien synthesis takes place here so my diet will be well in excess of 750 grams of protein daily.

Phase 4 Days 43-63
Clomid 100 mg Days 43-46,50 mg days 47-56
Humalog 5iu 1xd post training or in the AM on off days Days 43-63
Proviron 50 mg 3xd
GH 1iu 2-4xdaily Days 43-63

The clomid is used to stimulate the entire HPTA rather than just the balls. The humalog is there for obvious reasons. The proviron is worked in to further limit SHBG and maintain a superior androgenic state. The GH is worked in to help prevent excessive fat accumulation from running insulin for so long
Obviously during this time Ill utilize high doses of creatine, zinc, D-ribose, arginine etc for the extra synergy those supplements bring in to this protocol.

Nutrition will be 25 Calories per lb of BW so roughly 6750 calories a day. 600 grams of protein, 700 G carbs, 200 Grams fat

Start Date will be Sept First

I have high hopes for this protocol

Anyone feel free to ask any questions or critique

:beer:

No I really dont do anything for about 6 months out of the year

That is really the reason I dont beleive in running any compound for more than a few weeks. I beleive in protecting my HPTA function in all my cycles

I am completely confused, you are just coming out of PCT correct? I don't really understand the purpose of this protocol... honestly I think you could get what you want by maybe running some IGF-1 LR3 post cycle to maintain size & leanness while HPTA recovers. I would at least replace the HGH segment of the protocol with IGF-1 as you are doing it for just a few weeks. HGH seems more like a long-term solution to me.

If you're gonna pin ED why not just use test prop?

maybe throw in some phosphatidyl serine and/or some adaptogenic herbs to help your body bring cortisol back down to normal.

10001110101 said:
I am completely confused, you are just coming out of PCT correct? I don't really understand the purpose of this protocol... honestly I think you could get what you want by maybe running some IGF-1 LR3 post cycle to maintain size & leanness while HPTA recovers. I would at least replace the HGH segment of the protocol with IGF-1 as you are doing it for just a few weeks. HGH seems more like a long-term solution to me.

If you're gonna pin ED why not just use test prop?

maybe throw in some phosphatidyl serine and/or some adaptogenic herbs to help your body bring cortisol back down to normal.
One of the Goals for the cycle is to protect my restored HPTA function. Remember that In the absence of catabolic and growt limiting hormones such as cortisol/estrogen and SHBG even small amounts of anabolic drugs are made much much more potent since you are in essence "stacking the deck" in the favor of anabolism. I could use prop but since I am using the downramping Dbol(remember Dbol has potent anti-catabolic effects and due to its short active life is much easier to control and also it helps to limit the bodies initial catabolic reactions to AAS use) I want my blood plasma levels to be constant. So as the test is being cleaved from its esters I am lowering the Dbol

I wont be competing again until MArch 2009 but I dont see the logic in sitting around being completely off and allowing my body to lose its musclemass that I have gained in my contest prep(or getting myself super fat but eating everything in sight). Wth this protocol my hope is to be able to maintain health and at the same time gain some quality lean muscle tissue so I can do 1 or 2 large short max androgenic bursts leading into my show timing

as far as the GH goes. I think running anything for over 6 weeks is just a waste of time and money. my goal for the GH here is to counter the fat gain propensity of the insulin without utilizing drugs such as T3 or CNS stimulants.

AS far as IGF-1 goes I believe it has great synergy when used WITH GH and/or slin. but by itself I have yet to see it have any great value

Very well planned, yes. Also very confused. A lot of rationalizing going on here.

You just finished PCT and you're starting up another cycle in 2 weeks? And you want to restore your HPTA? Dude, you're running east looking for a sunset.

Your bloodwork results will be meaningless because you haven't had time to normalize.

You're a competitor and you need to do what you need to do. If that's your pic, you look awesome. But the reality is, you are compromising your HPTA and your health. Hard. But I wish you the best. Be careful brother.

Nelson Montana said:
Very well planned, yes. Also very confused. A lot of rationalizing going on here.

You just finished PCT and you're starting up another cycle in 2 weeks? And you want to restore your HPTA? Dude, you're running east looking for a sunset.

Your bloodwork results will be meaningless because you haven't had time to normalize.

You're a competitor and you need to do what you need to do. If that's your pic, you look awesome. But the reality is, you are compromising your HPTA and your health. Hard. But I wish you the best. Be careful brother.
I appreciate the looking out.

The real problem I suppose most of us run into as soon as we get past certain genetic set points is having the proper amounts of circulatory anabolic hormones and nutrients available to maintain a supraphysiological amount of muscle mass

I have learned that off of all gear for an extended period of time i tend to normalize at about 240-255 at 10-12% BF

I know in order to be competitive at my height I need to be much bigger than this in shape.

I have been working on checking my blood work doing some minor bridging to keep my androgen profiles dominant without excessive estrogenic build up and relatively normal HPTA function.

I find if I do something like

200 mg Primo Day 1 with 50 mg test prop

and then 500 iu HCG days 8-22

then repeat this my HPTA really does not suffer and I am able to keep very good size and high androgenic levels for up to about 12 weeks before my body starts to become non-reactive

So my plan was to wait for my blood work and then bridge for up to 8 weeks if I need to(monitoring my blood work monthly) before I begin the cycle I outlined

we will see!!

:beer:

also Nelson I respect your knowledge bro. What parts of the cycle are you confused about? If you dont mind me asking? I take all critisim as constructive

goku_kakarot77 said:
am i asking for too much? can u please post up ur pre comp diet and off season diet and training regime, if u dont mind
I am pretty straight forward bro

offseason I use a 40/35/25 ratio utilizng 17-21 calories per lb of BM if I am off AAS. 21-25 Cals per lb of BW if I am on

Pre contest I use a carb cycling program. high medium and low days with consitant protein intake.

Top Bottom