Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me i am really motivated.

it is not bad. the way to achieve your goal is to eat a healthy balanced diet. not to cut like a body builder. your trying to get in good shape. the best way to get their is by seeking good health. complex carbohydrates are important to your health. cardiovascular health for the most part. the veggies will help you lose weight thats why you need them in every meal. they make your body work more efficiently.

whatever way you chose good luck. i hope you reach your goals and stick with it.

Another thing my day looks like this can you guys tell me the times for meals and examples also should i eat when i get up or is it ok if i dont my day looks like this

up by 5:30-5:45 am

7:45 - 7:30 Breakfest
1:00 - 1:30 Lunch
7:00 - 7:30 Dinner
9:30 - Shake

so can you guys tell me what should i do

Way too much time in between meals. I bet you lose more muscle in 3 days during this kind of eating than you gain in 2 weeks at the gym. It's already been said. You need to eat more and more frequently.

This to me looks like a crash diet. If you hope to put on any muscle on this - think again. If you're happy with your diet and the loss of muscle, at the very least you could do a structured crash diet. Look into Lyle McDonald's work. Rapid Fat Loss diet to be more exact.

thanks for the info buddy that is why i post i also need muscle i posted the time so maybe one of you guys can help my dumb a**** so can anyone post the times my day pretty much looks the same every week.

5:30-5:45 am If you can jog or walk lightly on an empty stomach for about 30-45 minutes.

6:30-6:45AM - Meal 1
9:00-9:30 - Meal 2
12:00-12:30PM - Meal 3
2:30-3:00 - Meal 4
6:00-6:30 - Meal 5
9:00-9:30 - Meal 6

You have to structure these meals around your workouts. One has to be pre workout, another post workout shake and another a post workout meal.

For someone with your stats I'd recommend a high protein, moderate fats, low carb diet(moderate carbs on workout days). The fat should melt right off and you should see some muscle gains.

The key is to educate yourself. Sure, we here at the forum could guide you a bit, but there's nothing like actually knowing what you're eating, why you're eating it and its effects. There are also things like food combinations. I wouldn't recommend eating a carby meal paired with something high in fats, or no carbs after 6 PM unless you workout in the evening or night. These are all things you have to learn. Do your research. Abuse the shit out of google bro.

thanks my man i am doing alot of research on stuff ill take all your advice my only problem is i can not jog that early because my bus is at 6:30 in that hour i have to get ready when i get up at that time is a low carb shake good? other then that i got u

Top Bottom