Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting down my BF to 10%

Wexsse

Hey guys I was getting ready to run a cycle of AAS and my buddy told me I had to check my bf % first and I did and it was 17% , that was two months ago and after dieting and working my ass out it's still 15 %, is there like special diet for this cases bodybuilders do to get your body fat levels really low? which diet would you recommend in particular, links appreciated guys thank you.

How does your diet look like? How often do you do sports? What about your cardio regimen?

Please provide some info so we could work with it.

In my personal experiences, the best diet to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass is carb cycling.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

You are probably busting your ass in the gym and cardio but still eating too many calories. This will make it seem like you are working so hard and not getting results. I would try to reduce calories further as a starting point.

Top Bottom