Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85's EliteFitness Contest 12wk log sponsored by NTBM/MrSupps

Workout 2/18/11 (friday)
Weight 237.5

WU 10 min stepper HR 140 HR dead on bro!

Incline Press: WU 20 w/bar, 95 x 10,
155 x 3 reps x 5 sets, 135 x 3 reps x 5 sets You know where you need to be for this bro...

Leg Press: WU 140 x 20, 230 x 5, 320 x 5,
Work: 390 x 3r x 7s. (8 plates + 30)
It's been a while since I've done leg presses, so took me a while to adjust to the weights. I miss 'em though. Felt great. Nice work here bro, in about a week we gonna change this up drasticaly!:p

SLDL: WU 20 w/bar, 135 x 10
185 x 3r x 10s Did you feel these bro:confused: LOL!

30 mins treadmill 4 incline, 2.8 spd, 145 HR
Work it bro you will get there and you will be proud!:chomp:

Workout 2/19/11
Weight: 238... ?? muscle??

10 min stepper, HR 140

My calves are lacking, so I decided to work em out a bit otherwise it would be just a pure cardio day.

Seated calf raises: WU 45 x 20
90 x 20, 90 x 20, 90 x 20

Standing calf raises w/ dumbells:
35 x 20 straight, 35 x 20 out, 35 x 20 in

30 dips, 3 x 10 (getting closer to parallel, maybe an inch off)

15 mins HIIT elliptical
30 mins treadmill, 4.0 incline, 2.8 spd, HR 145

Hehe.. Zed, RE: SLDL, oh yeah.. was feeling them. I had to use straps for the last few sets, my wrists suck so much from being a typist as a teenager.
I'm going to own rack pulls next week.

RE: presses.. incline/decline.. I don't mean to be whining, but seriously, being as tall as I am, with the wingspan even longer, presses are a pain in the ass, my arms are tiny, it's harder than hell to put on muscle, and then I have shitty genetics against me too.. I don't know what to say.. I really wish I could put on 6 plates and go at it, by the 5th set @155 I had to be assisted each rep, so I backed down and failed out @ 135... I haven't lifted this serious since I was in high school football, and my max bench was 280... my legs were the power (hence huge quads) being offensive line... I get discouraged a lot seeing these lame numbers... and I don't have someone or a trainer that can really help me push it to the max, no blame to the misses, but she doesn't get what I'm doing, and gets impatient a lot, so it's just hard to kill the shit.. ugh, now I'm in a bad mood.. lol.

Hehe.. Zed, RE: SLDL, oh yeah.. was feeling them. I had to use straps for the last few sets, my wrists suck so much from being a typist as a teenager.
I'm going to own rack pulls next week.

RE: presses.. incline/decline.. I don't mean to be whining, but seriously, being as tall as I am, with the wingspan even longer, presses are a pain in the ass, my arms are tiny, it's harder than hell to put on muscle, and then I have shitty genetics against me too.. I don't know what to say.. I really wish I could put on 6 plates and go at it, by the 5th set @155 I had to be assisted each rep, so I backed down and failed out @ 135... I haven't lifted this serious since I was in high school football, and my max bench was 280... my legs were the power (hence huge quads) being offensive line... I get discouraged a lot seeing these lame numbers... and I don't have someone or a trainer that can really help me push it to the max, no blame to the misses, but she doesn't get what I'm doing, and gets impatient a lot, so it's just hard to kill the shit.. ugh, now I'm in a bad mood.. lol.
use overhand/underhand grip on the deadlifts that should help you throw some more weight on the bar.

just checkin on ya bruh. looks like you're doin awesome as usual. keep it up! :) keep stayin away from the bread! haha

i feel you on the presses... with long arms it is hard to get good at them, and ive almost considered doing partials to where my forearms and upper arms just make a right angle... ive always gone all the way down strict, but im thinking for this contest a bodybuilder style press might suit better...

keep pushing, doing great!

re: gymjunkie, I always do an opposite hand hold and then alternate each way every set usually... it really is just shitty wrists, almost had carpal tunnel surgery at 14 cause I typed so much as a kid.. but it did get me a few trophies so it didn't all suck. :p

thanks to everyone else for stopping by.

Workout 2/20/11
Weight 238

Fasted cardio
HIIT Elliptical 18 mins
Treadmill 35 mins, 2.8 spd, 4.0 incline, 145ish HR

Workout 2/21/11
Weight 238

WU 10 min stepper 140 HR

30 dips, 3 x 10, still not parallel

10 chinups, 10 pullups x 4
These seemed harder this week.. used a exercise ball with one foot to push only when necessary.

Rack pulls: WU 135 x 15, 205 x 10
235 x 3r x 10s, 10 x 135

Those felt amazing, I was drenched in sweat.. didn't need grips, but callouses on my hands sure are getting bigger. Hehe. The weight felt ideal.

30 mins treadmill, HR 150, spd 3.0 incline 5.0 sweaty sweat sweat, loved it.

Workout 2/21/11
Weight 238

WU 10 min stepper 140 HR

30 dips, 3 x 10, still not parallel

10 chinups, 10 pullups x 4
These seemed harder this week.. used a exercise ball with one foot to push only when necessary.

Rack pulls: WU 135 x 15, 205 x 10
235 x 3r x 10s, 10 x 135

Those felt amazing, I was drenched in sweat.. didn't need grips, but callouses on my hands sure are getting bigger. Hehe. The weight felt ideal.

30 mins treadmill, HR 150, spd 3.0 incline 5.0 sweaty sweat sweat, loved it.

That's a great idea! I have used the top of an incline bench to rest a foot on before but I like the ball idea...although will it roll away?? lol

Great job!

Top Bottom