Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

that's a nice workout bro.....did u put that together? I'll probably be pming u for the details in a few months so I can use it for my summer cut ;) lol

Yeah man hit me up. I set up the workout routine to fit my needs as an athlete. It works for me. But it does has it's purpose. It has done a good job of shredding me up, loosing weight, building endurance, and making me a little more explosive. Thanks man I appreciate it.

Thanks for the links:
On the first vid I like that part with the order of foods and it makes sense too, very detailed vid.

The second vid was great LOL, IGNORE OLD PEOPLE! I learn that from the getgo, the one old guy in the beginning look like he was going to die of a strong on the machine LOL. The sprints were good stuff but because one is not moving in free range, I prefer mine at a track. I like the workout as a whole, I just feel you can intensify it with less breaks. As for the squat jumps, try it with weight, I actually go up to 205 and squat jump like almost 20 inches, its brutal but boy does it make you a lot more explosive. When you do the deads and go the pull-ups, instead of doing regular pull-ups, try pull-up dips.

Hey thanks everybody for the kind words!

Andrew. Old people suck...and that lady was an idiot. With the workouts there are only thirty second rest between sets. That's pretty intense for me Hahaha. I actually do weighted box hops but i change up the style every month. I can't go too heavy cause it kills my patellas....jumpers knee sucks. Track sprints are money, but the incline helps me get past that jello leg lactic acidy feel that I get from hard volleyball sessions. SEriously thanks for the input Andrew. I respect the hella out of you so its really appreciated. Oh yeah....the diet isn't that fun. HAhaha.

Top Bottom