Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something that pisses me off but might motivate you!

Mudvayne

Just wanna let some frustrations out!

I am frustrated with the guys in the gym that will go through the cycle of working out for a week or two with no intensity and then take a month off. They eat their shitty meals maybe twice a day after they wake up at noon. They drink beer throughout the week and especially on the weekends. Then I gotta listen to them complain about how they look the same and aren't making any gains. So these lazy asses decide to use AS before they even do any research whatsoever. They will take anything there friends give em. I've seen stupid fuckers take like 100mg test cyp/week and then wonder why they STILL look the same. And even if they do make some gains, they walk around like they have accomplished something. If this sounds like you (ignorant people), then wake up. It's all about dedication, intensity, setting goals, motivation, and knowledge. If you have the desire to grow huge muscles and the thirst for knowledge, then put it to use. Listen to the vets in the gym and do what works best for your individual body. If the beginning of this post sounds like you, then maybe you need to reevaluate yourself. Did you go to the gym to talk to all your buddies, or did you come to put all your blood, sweat, and tears into one hardcore hour in the gym? The choice is yours!

Last edited:
I agree....I am not really distracted...I can't help what I see in the gym. Nobody can keep me from reaching my goals, so what they do is there own problem. I'm merely thinking out loud!

The more idiots like them there are in the world - the better we look. Remember, "The weak ones are here to justify the strong".

Top Bottom