Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick as a dog and had to miss work

B

bigbadassdude

I rarely ever get sick too... How long does this crap last? Diarrhea, fever, and weakness.. Started yesterday at about 5 p.m... Now I'm just weak and feverish... Hoping this crap will be gone by tomorrow cause Ive got a lot of stuff to do..

Did you experience vertigo? Several people at work have had similar symptoms.

My gut is still recovering from Tuesday, but I think mine was bad chicken.

dirty~d~ said:
Did you experience vertigo? Several people at work have had similar symptoms.

My gut is still recovering from Tuesday, but I think mine was bad chicken.

The last thing I ate before I got sick was a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

ortiz34 said:
salmonela (sp)
from the chix

I did some research and I'm pretty sure that's what it is... Symptoms match perfectly and I started getting sick around 6 hours after I ate the chicken sandwich which was the last thing I ate before getting sick.... Wish I could sue Wendy's.. but probably no way to prove it.... I got the same thing several years back from chicken enchilladas at El Chico's... Still feel like shit and I may feel fatigued for up to a week.
'

Bummer. Drink water as often as possible. My appetite is still sketchy, but at least what I am able to eat is staying down.

bigbadassdude said:
I did some research and I'm pretty sure that's what it is... Symptoms match perfectly and I started getting sick around 6 hours after I ate the chicken sandwich which was the last thing I ate before getting sick.... Wish I could sue Wendy's.. but probably no way to prove it.... I got the same thing several years back from chicken enchilladas at El Chico's... Still feel like shit and I may feel fatigued for up to a week.
'

you nailed it bro, hope you feel better.

Start off slow by drinking water/gatorade and crackers or dry toast

ortiz34 said:
you nailed it bro, hope you feel better.

Start off slow by drinking water/gatorade and crackers or dry toast

Thanks. Starting to feel better. Hoping I can work out tonight, but doubt it... I just started a new job last week and already had to miss a day... Sucks because I call in ill maybe once per year..

Top Bottom