Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question for serious times

I'm Hispanic and I'm not offended by anchor baby. Parents of US born children don't get to stay in the country anymore. Immigrants still try to birth here anyway because at least the child obtains citizenship. That's what Trump is trying to change.

The messicans I know seem genuinely happy to be here, unlike the dirty muslimish shop owners who dislike the people who frequent their businesses. Arabs are the new ngr. I apologize to all of the ethics I hopefully offended, fyi, I'm Western slavic, my peoples were slaves befo' yo people was.....

I'm Hispanic and I'm not offended by anchor baby. Parents of US born children don't get to stay in the country anymore. Immigrants still try to birth here anyway because at least the child obtains citizenship. That's what Trump is trying to change.

They don't get to stay here anymore but they still are. The kids are in school, are they leaving their kids behind? I assume that they don't leave their kids behind, surely they don't, right? I don't understand the phrase because I didn't think the parents were allowed to stay just because they had a child here. I don't get it. Lol. But I know they are, they just stay undocumented, right?

When I enrolled Abby in public school I had to fill out a bunch of forms explaining what language was spoken primarily by myself and her in the home. I have a friend whose job is to teach these kids English as a second language, they go into kindergarten not knowing any English. Some 30% of the kids starting school in that district don't know any English at all.

i'm a garden-variety white guy and i'm offended by ice-ice-baby...

No, the kids don't get to stay either. That's the entire point of the term "anchor baby"

The US born children of illegals are in his and a lot of other peoples eyes still illegal. They're interpreting the 14th amendment differently which does not include coming here illegally for the sole purpose of US birth right.

They would have to apply and do it legally like everyone else.

Top Bottom