Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question for serious times

I also thought I heard something mentioned of like a fine being imposed and a quicker streamlined process for those already here to become legal

They don't get to stay here anymore but they still are. The kids are in school, are they leaving their kids behind? I assume that they don't leave their kids behind, surely they don't, right? I don't understand the phrase because I didn't think the parents were allowed to stay just because they had a child here. I don't get it. Lol. But I know they are, they just stay undocumented, right?

When I enrolled Abby in public school I had to fill out a bunch of forms explaining what language was spoken primarily by myself and her in the home. I have a friend whose job is to teach these kids English as a second language, they go into kindergarten not knowing any English. Some 30% of the kids starting school in that district don't know any English at all.

This is how it plays out:

pregnant woman/family crosses the border undetected. Woman birth's kid in the US. Family remains in the US working under the table or buying an alias/fake paperwork. This continues until one of two things happen:

A. Family qualifies for some form of legal relief (U visa, marriage to a citizen, dreamers act, temporary protected status, citizen baby turns 18 and claims parents, etc). OR

5.) Mother/family member gets arrested or pulled over for whatever reason and it's discovered they are undocumented. Notice to appear in court is issued. If they don't appear a deportation order is issued. If they never arrive then they might remain undetected until they get caught/arrested again, once caught again they'll find the deportation order and they'll be detained and deported. If they did present themselves to court a deportation order will also be issued and they imediately get detained and removal proceedings start for their deportation. Since the child is a citizen the parent can chose to be deported with their child or arrange a caregiver in the US for child to remain in the country since they are citizens.

Trumps line of thinking is the following: Immigrants are willing to do anything and risk anything in order to secure their children's citizenship by birth, so let's take that right away for children of undocumented people.

This is how it plays out:

pregnant woman/family crosses the border undetected. Woman birth's kid in the US. Family remains in the US working under the table or buying an alias/fake paperwork. This continues until one of two things happen:

A. Family qualifies for some form of legal relief (U visa, marriage to a citizen, dreamers act, temporary protected status, citizen baby turns 18 and claims parents, etc). OR

5.) Mother/family member gets arrested or pulled over for whatever reason and it's discovered they are undocumented. Notice to appear in court is issued. If they don't appear a deportation order is issued. If they never arrive then they might remain undetected until they get caught/arrested again, once caught again they'll find the deportation order and they'll be detained and deported. If they did present themselves to court a deportation order will also be issued and they imediately get detained and removal proceedings start for their deportation. Since the child is a citizen the parent can chose to be deported with their child or arrange a caregiver in the US for child to remain in the country since they are citizens.

Trumps line of thinking is the following: Immigrants are willing to do anything and risk anything in order to secure their children's citizenship by birth, so let's take that right away for children of undocumented people.

and they grow up and work on Plunkey's roof

Donald Trump is gonna put a wall around Messico. So y ' all have to hitch a cuban boat ride.

Top Bottom