Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My problems(time for me to bitch and whine too)

GLP

I do not have a licence or a drivable car for that matter. But I still owe 2000$ on it. Can seem to find work or a career that takes ahold. I am unemployed. As May1010 has so kindly pointed out many times and you all know(I AM NO ROCKET SCIENTIST) I am young but remember when I was 19 thinking when im 21 will have shit figured out. I am no better off then than now! Sorry guys should count my blessings but not working SUCKS! I have no life.:( I am a poor bastard)
Things that are good in my life.
1.Not in a wheelchair
2.Was not born a midget or deformed
3.cable:)
4.This board
5. I am not in jail.
6. The only thing holding me back is me. I am a white 21 year old male. The cards should be stacked in my favor.
7.Got a good family(even if they are fucked up.) Did I mention I am 5000$ in debt.

I was a on going thing. Mainly started a 19 with some T200 then the omnadran finished me off. Not to bad but I got some tity. Bad thing about roids is side effects seem to stay long after the gains. I the past 2 months I lost any gains form steroids and am looking like 10lb of goat shit in a 2lb bag.Still got the gyno:) Oh wait I ment :(

shit bro, that frickin suck, why dont you sell your car, and let someone else worry about it. well anyways hope things workout for you.

hey GLP, how long and how many cycles did you do, if i may ask?

Never-2-BIG, what are they?(If I may enquire)

Hey GLP, I'm actually a rocket scientist......LOL

Your problems don't sound too bad though. You should
have started out with non-aromatizable steroids though.
I hate test with a passion.

At least you guys don't have to deal with my family,
and the amount of pressure I get to be "perfect"
in their eyes....
Sometimes, I just feel like saying: "Fuck it...."
and go out and get drunk for a month.

If they ever found out I juiced I'd be roasted alive......literally.

Godspeed

You thought at 19 you'd have things figured out by 21?I got news for ya- sometimes, figuring it out NEVER happens,at any age, and all you can do is the best you can.
As somebody else already pointed out- all those things bringing you down are fixable and none of them are terminal. You're only 21-which to some of us here is way young- and you may not be a rocket scientist- but you are a bright guy. Don't believe anyone who calls you stupid.
One suggestion- although you love this board, a little less time on it and a little more time trying to "fix" those problems would probably make a big difference in your life.

Top Bottom