Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for major fat loss sarms and 21 years old

weriapdl

I'm tired of being overweight I can't even see my penis when I go to the bathroom at the stage. I have a huge gut
I'm 285 lb and I am 5'11. I think I should at least lose 40 lb and do it for my health so I can raise my children and watch them grow up
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs a day is the best thing to use i was reading
What else would be safe for me to use because i am only 21.

You need to fix your diet and start getting active before considering any PEDs. Log what you are eating and what your training looks like so we can help you get a plan together.

Just so you understand.. you can run everything under the sun but if you do not correct your diet and training discipline and consistency, this is all for nothing.. you have to start there and understand those areas are by far the most important aspect of this.. here is a very strong cutting cycle to go with but MAKE THE LIFESTYLE CHANGES to get the results

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

everyone above is right

you need to also learn about fasting strategies. fasted cardio for example will yield superior results vs. just cardio. how many people do i see do lots of cardio at the gym and then go to chikfilA and wonder why they spin their wheels?

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm tired of being overweight I can't even see my penis when I go to the bathroom at the stage. I have a huge gut
I'm 285 lb and I am 5'11. I think I should at least lose 40 lb and do it for my health so I can raise my children and watch them grow up
Cardarine gw501516 20mgs a day is the best thing to use i was reading
What else would be safe for me to use because i am only 21.
YOu should start by fixing the diet problems you have not use sarms

Top Bottom