Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Stamos? Gearhead??

supersizeme

Ok seriously, you don't just get THIS BIG without some sort of chemical help. "WOW" is right. If you look hard enough on his official website you can find the official "Uncle Jessie Stack" that is sure to put your physique way over the top. Rumor has it that he trained the other two men on Full House and possibly also that little Candace Cameron chick although she stopped and got fat because she likes pizza and cheeseburgers.

john16.jpg

LOL FULL HOUSE..makes me think of the Dad in it..when I thought he was all like wholesome and shit, he came out in that movie and was like , "Have you ever sucked dick for crack??" I about died..i forget the name of the movie though.

Yeah thats right amaritto..i totally brain farted on that one...one of my favorite movies

Nasty Nate: Cocktail.....FRUIT!

Squirrel Master: Lay off Nasty Nate, he's my bitch
Kenny: Yeah I'm his bitch!

John Stewart: Ever (done anything) on WEEEEED?

Snoop dogg: taking the biggest hit on the century of the joint

Willie Nelson: I remember when dime bags cost a dime
Willie Nelson: Do you know what condoms cost back in my time? (reply: No) Me neither. We never used them!

All time funny part:
Thurgood: Kenny, make your mean face. Make it!
Kenny: (with hilarious face) Uh, Egh!

Good shit:D

Killer Kill, Killer Kill, What did you do to my dog man?

Or when they are all talking to Kenny at the jail and they say they need something like 100,000. Thurgood says something like by my calculations, and then the funny ass guy says " thats fucking impossible" and they start laughing. I love that part even though I didnt do it justice explaining it.

Top Bottom