Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A healthier way of living???

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
A customer at work started telling me how everyones perception of a healthy diet is soo far off that we are sick long before we know it. Things like stay away from Pastuerized milk, any soy product, flouridated water is bad for you. Don't eat any grains. Eat grass fed beef only. Non Pastuerized eggs. The list goes on and on. He was extremely sick at one time and doctors only made him worse till he discovered this way of living. Some of the things he was telling me had me thinking this guy was nuts. He directed me to this website and told me it's about a guy who is trying to get the whole nutritional paradigm changed to what is really healthy. I found some of what he was saying very interesting/strange.

Check it out-

http://mercola.com/

meh, tired of all these doom and gloom preachers. if we're living so unhealthy, why is our life exptectancy double what it was 100 years ago?

Some people are just weaker than others and can't handle a diet like we eat. You know, the people that are sick half the year for whatever reason. I say if your healthy the majority of the year (maybe a cold once or twice) then fuck going through the hassle of eating a diet like that.

Never heard about this diet before, but one I know that is increasingly gaining alot of support from the scientific community is the Blood Type diet.

Being Type AB sux.

Take anything that quack says with a grain of salt. doing a quick google search on him will reveal his hidden agenda. There are some neat articles on that site, albeit most appear to be poorly researched.

Growth&Courage said:
Never heard about this diet before, but one I know that is increasingly gaining alot of support from the scientific community is the Blood Type diet.

Being Type AB sux.

I'm unaware of ANY support for The Blood Type Diet from anything resembling "the scientific community". Please cite references. All I've heard is that it's a prime example of junk science.

Top Bottom