Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHy does creatine not mix with 3V

WTF

Im with the rest....

white powder + no label + dodgy bloke that does the mixing ; all sounds too much like an epsiode from Miami vice... Creatine knocks my imune system to the gutter, I get a cold very easy.

Nice ass by the way!

"Creatine knocks my imune system to the gutter, I get a cold very easy. "

It's not the creatine.

"the guy prepares the shit himself"

Don't tell us it's the creatine until you've taken a legit brand of quality pure creatine.

There is creatine citrate and pyruvate out there along with other "private blends" that will upset the stomach. While creatine can certainly cause osmotic diarrhea in some people if taken on an empty stomach (water or no water), some of these other problems sound like the additives or contaminants, not the creatine.

Try Eclipse brand. Been using and selling it for years. Very few problems and if there are GI problems, taking smaller doses with food usually solves the problem.

W6

What wilson6 said....

Definately increase the water intake to help cut down on any osmotic descrepencies and creatinine formation.

I agree with trying a reputable brand as well...then compare.

You could also add anti-acid like alka seltzer to lower the stomach acid, which will help speed-up gastric absorption...got this one from Duchaine, and it seems to be fairly effective.

BMJ

The pill form never upset my stomach although it is a bit more expnesive. If I take the straight creatine mono, my lower back always hurts.

Top Bottom