Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamins and I feel nauseous???????

PowerPrincess

Question ladies.

I just recently started taking a mutli vitamin, b-12 (500mcg) and Iron (65mg) because I've been having severe exhaustion problems, sleeping about 12-15 hours a day and still feeling exhausted - the problem however, i feel great and more energized since i started taking them, but the downside - i feel so nauseous every time i take the vitamins - about 5-10 min later.
why is this???????????????????:confused:

It's probably the B vitamins, they make me nauseous as hell, too. I was told the nausea is due to the pH of the stomach changing?

Try eating something small with them if you're not already, this helps to cut down on the nausea for me. :)

Iron pills can upset your stomach and make you constipated - try taking your pills half hour after breakfast. You may find that you will do better with a different brand of iron pills.

Did you decide on your own to take this combo of vitamins or did a doctor or the like do it for you?

Vitamins make my husband nautious, especially in the morning before a solid meal. You can try taking them with or after breakfast and if that doesn't help, try taking them right before you go to bed. When I was pregnant I took my vitamins (a multi and an iron sup.) before bed and that solved the nausia problem for me.

Definately take them at night. I can't take my vitamins io nthe morning, even with food, or I get nauseated. I have no problems at night though.

PBR said:
PP have you had a blood panel done lately?? thyroid????

No, i haven't had blood work taken lately - what would that indicate and i dont have a thyroid prob i think based on blood work a year or so ago.

I did try to donate blood and they told me my iron count was too low to even donate.

velvett said:

Did you decide on your own to take this combo of vitamins or did a doctor or the like do it for you?

Well I decided on my own to take them after asking a pharmacist and some staff at the vitamin stores.

I know that about 5 years ago i was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and i know that my iron count is low and to top it off i take zoloft - which i've been told has a side effect of causing exhaustion....so with all that - i've yearning for anything to get me going. I've been off fatburners for over a year - i was pumped with energy when on them - but once i came off - i could barely pick up my head for the first month or two. :bawling:

Top Bottom