Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

So I hear Orbit is going to have PES new supplement :D

Look forward to the review.

Cool. I know a lot of Hollywood peeps, musicians and famous actors that would buy it by the truckloads if it curbs their appetite and lets them eat clean & lose weight.

Right now at 1 in the morning, 1 in the mid-day to continue it's affects last all day. Funny, it just makes me very lethargic and sleepy so I'm taking a coffee with it as an upper. No mood problems, dizzyness, etc. So far so good and best of all, the app. suppresson is pretty good. Not 100% but hey, even curbing it is pretty good and better than nothing.

I'll have to see in a few weeks if the alpha 2 blocking, metabolism rising, etc. results in fat loss. Got fingers crossed :)

c

Cool. I know a lot of Hollywood peeps, musicians and famous actors that would buy it by the truckloads if it curbs their appetite and lets them eat clean & lose weight.

Right now at 1 in the morning, 1 in the mid-day to continue it's affects last all day. Funny, it just makes me very lethargic and sleepy so I'm taking a coffee with it as an upper. No mood problems, dizzyness, etc. So far so good and best of all, the app. suppresson is pretty good. Not 100% but hey, even curbing it is pretty good and better than nothing.

I'll have to see in a few weeks if the alpha 2 blocking, metabolism rising, etc. results in fat loss. Got fingers crossed :)

c

I'm sure you'll find it to be a great experience when it's over :D

Continuing the off-topic train, but I've got a bottle of AnaBeta coming from PES themselves to log plus I'll be ordering a couple from my man Orbit. :D It's going to be a great 8 weeks.

Bakemeacookie- still running the alpha?

I started mine today. I'm on a 12-week cut, I'm 4 weeks in and added the alpha, gonna be taking it for 4 weeks. You guys don't lie about the sweat.. we had to do a mile walk test today out in the (texas) heat and WOW. I sweat a lot as it is, I definitely saw the sweat QUICKER and uh more in abundance lol. I'm really looking forward to how this turns out. And yes.. the appetite suppression is legit. One of those products where it's good if you follow the eat every 2.5-3hrs rule so you're reminded to eat.

Bakemeacookie- still running the alpha?

I started mine today. I'm on a 12-week cut, I'm 4 weeks in and added the alpha, gonna be taking it for 4 weeks. You guys don't lie about the sweat.. we had to do a mile walk test today out in the (texas) heat and WOW. I sweat a lot as it is, I definitely saw the sweat QUICKER and uh more in abundance lol. I'm really looking forward to how this turns out. And yes.. the appetite suppression is legit. One of those products where it's good if you follow the eat every 2.5-3hrs rule so you're reminded to eat.

on week 2, appetite supression is badass and losing weight. So far so good - will post in a few weeks :)

c

Top Bottom