Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just bought big blast!

Very excited... gonna go hard on this diet I just jumped on since I started my Cyanostane Rx cycle today! Ordered 4lbs of Cookies N' Cream from Protein Factory with no extras! Hope I made the right choice!

1/2 cup is a serving?! That's huge! I didn't realize a normal was so big... now I realize why it's so expensive! 4lbs is only gonna get me 24 shakes! Am I reading that wrong or is that how you're supposed to take it?

big blast is awesome

I put 1 serving in about 16oz of water. Definitely need about 1 1/4 to thicken it up a bit. Plus I can use the extra 10g of protein! Easy to drink and everyone boasts about how awesome it is!

I LOVE Big Blast. yes it's expensive but you pay more for the good sh!t, which is what it is. I think mine is raspberry lemonade, I love how you can choose your own "add-ins" or "take-aways"

I LOVE Big Blast. yes it's expensive but you pay more for the good sh!t, which is what it is. I think mine is raspberry lemonade, I love how you can choose your own "add-ins" or "take-aways"

Hmmm, never actually tried that flavor. Sounds good as something light in the summertime to mix with water and ice. (I prefer "light" tasting flavors to avoid getting too full to eat -- which would defeat the purpose of a gainer!)

And yeah, in this case, you get what you pay for.

Good luck with the cycle, cant stand cookies and cream... its like eating aspartame..

Good luck with the cycle, cant stand cookies and cream... its like eating aspartame..

it's not my favorite flavor though BIG BLAST uses real sugars which makes it taste a thousand times better than most other brands.

Top Bottom