Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

Cycle over. I’m in icu after emergency appendectomy yesterday. All hell broke loose yesterday morning after a couple day of stomach hurting. Thought I was going to die and almost did. They took about a foot of small intestine. It’s hell but I can see quite improvement by days end today they had me up and walking this morning. So…

So I’ve been stock piling hgh that I was going to start before next cycle and wondered about taking it now to help me healing. I have 4 boxes that are 100iu each and 10 bottles per. At 2.5 each box should last 40 days. I wanted to run it minimum 6 or 8 months when a ran it.
Anyway…. All I’ve heard is healing power anything you read or see so I’m asking your opinions on starting it up as soon as I’m out of the hospital.
Thoughts?? As always thank you. The fact that you guys are all fucking legends and respond to my questions like we have been lifting together for 20 years is very humbling and pretty fucking awesome at the same time. Thanks again guys

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Cycle over. I’m in icu after emergency appendectomy yesterday. All hell broke loose yesterday morning after a couple day of stomach hurting. Thought I was going to die and almost did. They took about a foot of small intestine. It’s hell but I can see quite improvement by days end today they had me up and walking this morning. So…

So I’ve been stock piling hgh that I was going to start before next cycle and wondered about taking it now to help me healing. I have 4 boxes that are 100iu each and 10 bottles per. At 2.5 each box should last 40 days. I wanted to run it minimum 6 or 8 months when a ran it.
Anyway…. All I’ve heard is healing power anything you read or see so I’m asking your opinions on starting it up as soon as I’m out of the hospital.
Thoughts?? As always thank you. The fact that you guys are all fucking legends and respond to my questions like we have been lifting together for 20 years is very humbling and pretty fucking awesome at the same time. Thanks again guys

you can use the hgh but i would be resting

go get some rest and relax

Top Bottom