Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle advice

Ok, I’m healing and getting there. Work outs are light, half what normal was and just getting to some very light ab work just to start getting loose and stretching. Abs sore for couple days. Free and clear from the doctor to do whatever I feel like. Had 4 or 5 work outs so far. Again, light weight, lower reps and lower sets. Strength is down but feels good just to do something. I’m not going to get crazy but do want to increase steadily and have goal of another 6 weeks being back to full work outs prior to surgery or pretty freaking close.

So, with all of that you know I have juice questions. Lol so I’m on 1mg 200mg test cyp that I put in half of twice a week. Just started this up again 3 weeks ago and was 3 weeks cold turkey after surgery. I’m thinking about adding another half mg to put me at 300 test and adding 150 deca and 20-40mg proviron. Nothing too crazy but something to help the body along a little. Want to do that for a month or 6 weeks and jump straight into test/npp cycle. I have test prop for that. Maybe 400 test, 200-250 npp, divided by 3 days a week and maybe proviron or anavar for 8 full weeks and shutting off. Rest my body for 12 weeks and then start the test tren mast cycle that was suggested and be ready as hell for beach season!
Since I am on trt no real need for pct, other than go cold turkey for a week or two after to let body settle.
Should I run a pct perhaps for 2-4 weeks and then start trt? Too many mixed opinions on this one it seems like. Let me know thoughts on the 2 back to back cycles ( one is tiny) and then also the pct or not since I am on prescribed trt. Blood get pulled tomorrow and ready to inject the next day.
Lots of info and sorry to ramble, ease in a little with the test deca proviron or anavar, then run test/npp/proviron or anavar, rest properly at the end of it and 12 weeks later fire up the test tren mast cycle. I’m still down about 15 or 20 pounds from before the emergency surgery and want to do it really lean. I’m terrified of putting on fat for the holiday and if I’m cycling even a little I am very disciplined enough to stay away from the crap foods. Lean and mean.
Appreciate all advice guys and once again thank you for all of it. In case you forget to look back, 53yo, 190lbs, was 210 before surgery but prolly should have been 205 ish. Thanks guys!

pct to trt not needed

just stick to TRT when you cruise and bump the dose when you need to blast your cycle

10-4, and thanks. any thoughts on the two cycles proposed? Thanks again

if I had to pick a cycle go with test and deca low dose and some proviron with ostarine
but make sure the LOG journal goes up asap you can start now during planning stage

Ok, added to the trt just a bit and at

300 test e
150 deca
20mg proviron 10 morning/10afternoon
Injecting sunday and Wednesday.
3.3iu ghg daily an hour before bed

Purpose is to get back to pre surgery status and strong enough to pick up where I left off nearly 2 months ago now. They took 2 feet of intestine, 12 inch incision up and down my abs center of which is my mangled belly button.

I was planning on just doing that for 3 weeks and changing direct to test/npp first of January. However I’ll be on vacation last week of December and then have extensive work travel for the month of January. I can do well on the road eating for the most part but working out gets bumped and pushed without choice sometimes unfortunately and sleep sucks. So,,, I think I’ll stay with the low test/deca probably through Jan and start the test/npp at that time.

Just checking in and letting you know where I’m at and what the plan is. I’ll get a log up and update as I’m able the next few weeks and definitely update a couple times a week once the new cycle starts.

Appreciate all the advice and help guys. Hope everyone has has a blessed holiday season.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Ok, added to the trt just a bit and at

300 test e
150 deca
20mg proviron 10 morning/10afternoon
Injecting sunday and Wednesday.
3.3iu ghg daily an hour before bed

Purpose is to get back to pre surgery status and strong enough to pick up where I left off nearly 2 months ago now. They took 2 feet of intestine, 12 inch incision up and down my abs center of which is my mangled belly button.

I was planning on just doing that for 3 weeks and changing direct to test/npp first of January. However I’ll be on vacation last week of December and then have extensive work travel for the month of January. I can do well on the road eating for the most part but working out gets bumped and pushed without choice sometimes unfortunately and sleep sucks. So,,, I think I’ll stay with the low test/deca probably through Jan and start the test/npp at that time.

Just checking in and letting you know where I’m at and what the plan is. I’ll get a log up and update as I’m able the next few weeks and definitely update a couple times a week once the new cycle starts.

Appreciate all the advice and help guys. Hope everyone has has a blessed holiday season.

ok good update thank you

can you post up some meals and training for us, you're big time strong

Top Bottom