Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

--> Results from my Very Special E/C/A Stack <--

Five days passed, lost 2,5lbs and almost one inch on my waist. Looks like i'm gonna reach my goal of loosing about five pounds of fat by week three.

My BF% was 12,1 on day one, its now 11,7% so it looks ok!

I am glad it works for you
keep going

but the problem when you take several supp at a time is that you don't know which one works and which one is just BS

WantNoFatAssHo! said:
I'm of course 5'9'' and not 6'9''. Uh Uh Uh!

Ummm. you should still bulk
you have the rest of the winter... gain a couple more pbs and cut around March

I can see my four pak now, but the god demned abs arent symmetrical! Bummer... Anyway, i gonna stay off stimulants except for boost for a few months, try to bulk a lot and do another bigger ECA stack in february.

Hope it works just as well the next time, it should couse i'll bump up the dosages 1,7X.

WantNoFatAssHo! said:
Its day four, yesterday was my eater-day, (social event w/free booze and food.), I did manage to eat lots of meat and potatoes, and stay away from the king fat.

I'm looking forward to monday, when i'll bump up the ephedrine to 50mg ED and 350mg caffeine.

Molle: I like em a lot! I've always believed that 50mgs of ephedrine hydrocloride is stronger than ephedra extract "standarized" to 50mg.

I'd also like to hear from any of you with experience from ECA stacks!

Bro, I used a lot of Ephedrine in my days, to keep me awake especially ! I never needed to do much cardio, unless after I've been bulking, I am under 10 % almost always :) But now I'm at about 12-13%, guess I was up even higher some months ago.

What really rules is the Clenbuterol for cutting, I like it a lot!!
Pharmachim or spirospent, is what I'm using...

Later

Top Bottom