Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this cycle

Ok Update time!

So I have officially completed my "on" cycle phase. I am up 9lbs and am SIGNIFICANTLY leaner and harder. I will get the Bf% hopefully sometime this week (as my callipers are at my out of town house).

I have also officially started day 1 of PCT. Im on 2 servings each of unleashed and post cycle (one serving am, one serving pm). Im also on HCG and forma (5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm).

I have decided for the 4 weeks to apply the forma to my chest in the am and to the mid region and love handles on the pm. Thoughts on this?????

Its been a great on cycle journey and it almost brings a tear to my eye. But we need to remain focused through PCT to ensure gains remain as much as possible. Im gonna eat the same and workout the same.

Thanks to everyone for the help, and if there are any questions please do not hesistate to ask.

On a side note, how long must one wait to do a beast cycle after this kinda cycle?? (evil laughter!!) LOL

Sounds great bro! Im glad your happy with the end result!
Not sure about the forma application... maybe gymjunkie has some input for that.
Remember, time 'on' + PCT = Time 'off'. So give your self at least 10 weeks natty.
Good luck through PCT! keep up the good work.

Just a quick question for everyone out there.....can I increase my forma dosage to 10 pumps twice a day instead of 5 pumps twice a day? I wana increase it going into my 2nd week of PCT.

I intend on using forma only for four weeks so I thought 10 pumps am AND pm would give me a 30 day supply.

So far my strength through PCT is the same except i'd say I can feel a slight downturn in endurance....seem to get tired more quickly.

Top Bottom