Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

March 31st
MMA again tonight, felt great. Really aggressive and cardio is def going up. I can't credit one thing ,I would say the Burner and Adderlin give me the energy/ambition, and tthat energy and ambiton makes me get through my mma and insanity.

Either way, im leaning up, still at about 187 but def leaner.

Thanks |Z|

I have to say I feel good about myself. The burner/adderrlin is def helping with that. Before I would get a little craving for a bar or something stupid, now I never do. and if I think about it it doesn't even seem appealing. Which is a bonus :)

yeh i find the burner works great for appetite supression. i eat what i need to eat and i dont even think about munchies. i have late night shake out of routine and protein needs. i have a night one with a bit of carbs in it as its usually a snack replacement. where does adderlin come from i searched ntbm but maybe i spelt it wrong. keep rocknrollin it

APril 5, 2011
This morning I went and did a few laps at the University Pool, felt pretty good although my arms got sore as hell, not used to that type of work but it was a nice change.

This afternoon I went to the gym, did a few workouts, mainly upper body and abs. Felt pretty good, had a really good sweat on so I felt pretty good.

I am taking 2 adderlin and 2 forged burner everyday. I don't really feel there effects anymore, kind of grew a toleranceI think. I'm not going to up it I'm going to continue at the doseage I'm at for another week and then start a beast cycle before my trip down south just to throw some mass on. But I will def keep up with my cardio and stuff. Maybe even keep on the forged until my triip. Not sure yet. I have some Sarms S4 I may run too..decisions decisions.

i was always curious of when you dont feel something anymore is it still having an effect on your body? burner for me doesnt get my head all zingin anymore but i still sweat like a beast and feel quite in control of my diet in terms of munchies and stuff.

i was always curious of when you dont feel something anymore is it still having an effect on your body?

This has been one of my main concerns with Alpha-T2. My waistline is definitely getting smaller but I don't feel this abnormal body heat that most people mention so my mind steadily thinks 'is it working?!?!'

Did Insanity Day 2 this morning. Fasted. Girlfriend or I couldn't make it all the way through. I felt nauseous and she was just straight fuckt. Any suggestions on why? I figure dehydration is a part of it since the last couple weeks we slacked on the water intake. Anything else though? Maybe a protein shake before bed or something.

I'm sure it's because we're out of shape and the workout is intense as hell too..

Overall, I feel good, when we woke up at 6:15am we took a forged burner each. After the workout we took a need2slin each with breakfast. eggs and a smoothie
Feel great now :) Not jittery either. It's 8am. I think yesterday we felt so jittery and crazy because of the coffee we had with it.

Report again tomorrow, starting back to lifting next week.

A lot of the time, when I take things with stim properties on an empty stomach it makes me really sick.

So I would consider that if you are taking supps pre- fasted cardio.

Good work on this log man keep it going!

Top Bottom