Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

Thanks liftalot, I figured that too.

Also, I know the forged is still working, even thought I don't feel it so much my appetite is def not bad, meaning I don't crave or give in to treats and I like that :)

APRIL 6TH 2011
Tonight I had MMA. today I took 2 adderlin upon waking, (around 10am) and took a forgeed burner around 12, and another at about 2 or 3.

Before my MMA class I mixed a scoop of N2KTS in with my protein shake(which is water + one scoop of protein powder)

I took the N2KTS cause I physically didn't feel like doing anything, but I knew I had to

Tonight at class I felt so fast, and so ready to go. My cardio held up noticably better and I was aggressive. I felt VERY VERY good, the best I think I've felt. Nothing got sore or tired, besides my lungs after a bit, but I did about 6 solid rounds and felt great, could of did some more.

:) <-- me.

Taking a melatonin and hitten the hay.

Last edited:
APril 7th, 2011
Woke up, took 1 forged burner, 1 adderlin, 2 taurine tabs(500mg each)

Went and did some laps at the local pool, damn swimming is HARD. My arms are absolutely fuckt. I can't do anything for a day or 2 because some how I caught my heel off someones elbow last night at MMA so it hurts to put any pressure on it. I will most likely swim again tomorrow morning though. :)

Good work man,

Im kind of in the same boat, doing this recomp BS! I hate that I keep screwing myself every winter!

Anyways, youre lucky to have MMA, Im waking up and doing 45 mins on a bike with the resistance up fasted and it makes me want to kill myself by the end of it. Then I have a BS day job that is 9 or 10 hours of just sitting around, then trying to find energy to still lift several times a week.

My sup list is a little different than yours I ran Epi and some PES products for a month, now Im into the "pct" part which is just phytoserms, alpha t2, shift, erase, and oxy elite pro.

Problem is im so NOT hungry that eating just about makes me want to puke at this point...NOT cool when you are trying to NOT lose muscle and add a little lbm.

Ive been at my non-sense for about 2 months now, steadily, had a little more spuratic workout schedule leading up to getting serious about a month before.

Keep it up, doing good so far!

-Legacy

legacy
ya can't eat? That sounds strange, even when taking burner and adderlin i can still eat. trick is to make the healthy food tasty and appealing I guess. At those times anyway what i do is mix up some protein and waterr, and eat about 15 almonds.

April 7th, 2011
Its about 8:45pm here, weighed myself I am 185 on the button. Therefore it looks as if since I started I lost about 5 lbs or so, but i've def gained some lean muscle.

Tonight I felt pretty good so I said fuck it and went to the gym and went on the seated bike for 30 minutes. Just did it at a steady resistence of 6, and burnt 9according to the bike) a little over 400cal.

i've been taking taurine at about 3g everyday, i'm not sure if its just me or what but i find i'm not as sore for long so maybe thats it.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to go swimming again, got to keep building the stamina. Im def feeling good about myself, but it's weird, when I'm standing i can see some abs, bottom ones no, but top ones yes. but when i sit i look like a fat fuck. Is this inches I need to lose? Kind of confused there.

legacy
ya can't eat? That sounds strange, even when taking burner and adderlin i can still eat. trick is to make the healthy food tasty and appealing I guess. At those times anyway what i do is mix up some protein and waterr, and eat about 15 almonds.

Yeah, Ive started relying on an extra shake a day now because for some reason I barely want to eat and its not that I dont like the foods, I mean I love steak and chicken and all but just the thought of eating sometimes makes my stomach turn. Im litterally forcing myself to eat now adays. Im not sure if my weight stalled the last week because Im adding some lbm or if its because my cals were TOO low a couple days. Eh, either way, just gotta stay at it as best as possible.

-Legacy

April 8, 2011
Went for another swim this morning, felt a bit better, had longer wind when swimming under water.

Feeling good and starting to look good :)

April 8th, 2011
Tonight I went to the gym..well it sucked. I was weak as a kitten, my arms were pretty sore from swimming in the morning so I'm guessing on workout days I won't swim, Trying to do main lifts (Bench press, shoulde rpress, squats, rows, deadlift) is hard when your whole body is kind of aching. So yes, my plan is to keep my swim days to non-lifting days and since I only lift twice a week that should be easy.

Yeah Swimming will drain your entire body so it will def take away from your workouts if you do too much too soon.

-Legacy

Top Bottom