Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

bgbay

I'm 6'1, 190lbs, about 13-15%bf.

Supplement Info:
I'm running Forged Burner, need2slin, fish oil, multi vitamins, also have some adderlin on the way.

Not sure about my dosing, i'm thinking about starting with 1 forged burner. and 3 need2slin a day, 6 fish oils a day, and multi vitamin as directed.

I figure when the adderlin comes in, I will eiher start my day with forged burner, then take adderlin at lunch, or alternate days..not sure about this but wouldn't mind suggestions :)

Weight Training Info:

I am going to be lifting twice a week, not sure what days, thinkin Tuesday and Friday
Doing Wendlers 5/3/1, there are 4 workouts but im' doing them in a 2 day split

Cardio Training Info:

Since I absolutely hate cardio, my girlfriend got the insanity workout from a friend and we're going to do that every morning, fasted. So that's 6 mornings a week some type of cardio exercise.

Also, I train MMA, therefore I Will be doing some cardio at night too :) Probably about 4 times a week.

Diet Info:

Breakfast

5 eggs, 1or 2 full, rest whites
Smoothie (Berries)

Snack
Greek Yogurt
Blueberries
Kashi Cereal

Lunch
Tuna, Ham, Chicken, something with pita bread, lettuce, tomato

Snack
Protein Shake
Almonds

Supper
Steak and Brocolli
Or
Salmon and Asparagus
Or
Lean Beef and veggies(soft tacos)

If I'm hungry later in the night, I will usually have some more eggs.

Also, I aim at at least 4 liters(Gallon) of water a day

This morning I had to go get some blood work, so I took a forged burner after and didn't have time to do the insanity but will do it tonight. Forged Burner had me feelin crazy for about 30 minutes but leveled out. My girlfriend is also following similar routine only she has the Alpha Princess Stack. She also felt pretty fuckt up this morning, but we also both had coffee too which might explain it.

I bought some melatonin pills too, because I don' t sleep on the best of times.

Did the Insanity workout tonight with my girlfriend. The Fit Test, for the love of fuck it's intense. I'm sure it's partially cause I'm a bit out of shape, but it was a good workout. Going to try and do day 2 in the morning, fasted. Hopefully we don't puke :S

Did Insanity Day 2 this morning. Fasted. Girlfriend or I couldn't make it all the way through. I felt nauseous and she was just straight fuckt. Any suggestions on why? I figure dehydration is a part of it since the last couple weeks we slacked on the water intake. Anything else though? Maybe a protein shake before bed or something.

I'm sure it's because we're out of shape and the workout is intense as hell too..

Overall, I feel good, when we woke up at 6:15am we took a forged burner each. After the workout we took a need2slin each with breakfast. eggs and a smoothie
Feel great now :) Not jittery either. It's 8am. I think yesterday we felt so jittery and crazy because of the coffee we had with it.

Report again tomorrow, starting back to lifting next week.

the coffee might make it a little worse but that forged burner is damn good. first time i tried it i said fuck it, superpump and some others are all not that effrective anymore on me, ill take 2. i was fucking wired for hours!!!! i might as well sniffed that shit cuz i felt like i just snorted a big bag of something! ive never used need2slin, so i personally would have started that a week or 2 later to see the effects of fburner solo and the difference the need2slin makes. i couldnt do insanity fasted i puked on several occasions.. i also couldnt do it after eating lol puked a few times after waiting approx an hour after breaky. id recommend a protein shake, maybe something small like a banana to get something in your gut a little bit b4 u start up. wait till u get to the pure cardio vid. lol its a mother fucker.... just an fyi.. that was the on that i puked on... almost every time i did it. but hey we arent here to be pussies now are we so kill that shit

Hit me up with a pm. Let's get your diet figured out to best help your fatloss goals. Sixty days goes by quick man.

I'm 6'1, 190lbs, about 13-15%bf.

Supplement Info:
I'm running Forged Burner, need2slin, fish oil, multi vitamins, also have some adderlin on the way.

Not sure about my dosing, i'm thinking about starting with 1 forged burner. and 3 need2slin a day, 6 fish oils a day, and multi vitamin as directed.

I figure when the adderlin comes in, I will eiher start my day with forged burner, then take adderlin at lunch, or alternate days..not sure about this but wouldn't mind suggestions :)

Weight Training Info:

I am going to be lifting twice a week, not sure what days, thinkin Tuesday and Friday
Doing Wendlers 5/3/1, there are 4 workouts but im' doing them in a 2 day split

Cardio Training Info:

Since I absolutely hate cardio, my girlfriend got the insanity workout from a friend and we're going to do that every morning, fasted. So that's 6 mornings a week some type of cardio exercise.

Also, I train MMA, therefore I Will be doing some cardio at night too :) Probably about 4 times a week.

Diet Info:

Breakfast

5 eggs, 1or 2 full, rest whites
Smoothie (Berries)

Snack
Greek Yogurt
Blueberries
Kashi Cereal

Lunch
Tuna, Ham, Chicken, something with pita bread, lettuce, tomato

Snack
Protein Shake
Almonds

Supper
Steak and Brocolli
Or
Salmon and Asparagus
Or
Lean Beef and veggies(soft tacos)

If I'm hungry later in the night, I will usually have some more eggs.

Also, I aim at at least 4 liters(Gallon) of water a day

Good stuff bro....forged burner+adderllin is a potent stack.

i used the forged burner in the AM prior to fasted LISS cardio and then took the adderllin 4 hours later.
Its no joke bro...you will get a seriuos rush from this.Drink buckets of water. The focus and energy is f**cking crazy .

Good luck to ya.

Couldn't even do insanity today, my legs were too sore when I woke up, took the morning off but I have MMA tonight. I'm going to do it again tomorrow and friday, and take Saturday and Sunday off to recover so I can start hard again next week.

Cobra I almost puked man, I had to stop a few times and kinda breath and not think about it. It's rough. I might start having a protein shake prior to bed to help me out a bit in the morning.

Rick, message sent

Columbo- thanks, I have untreated ADHD so im kind of hoping it helps with that too lol :)

Couldn't even do insanity today, my legs were too sore when I woke up, took the morning off but I have MMA tonight. I'm going to do it again tomorrow and friday, and take Saturday and Sunday off to recover so I can start hard again next week.

Cobra I almost puked man, I had to stop a few times and kinda breath and not think about it. It's rough. I might start having a protein shake prior to bed to help me out a bit in the morning.

Rick, message sent

Columbo- thanks, I have untreated ADHD so im kind of hoping it helps with that too lol :)
Drink a shot of cranberry juice, its supossed to relieve cramps and cause you not to puke as much! Good luck on your journey man!

Top Bottom