Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any comment about SYNTRAX

Ver

Hi bros. I would appreciate any comment (good or bad) about this brand, and about its mayor products, like Adipokinetix, syntrabol, etc.
I wanna know if anyone of you have tried any of them and if they have worked as they claim.. specially those two that I've mentioned.

Syntrax is a good company if you stick to their weight loss supplements. I've had great success with stacking Adipokinetix with Triax II or Guggulbolic. I also had great results taking lipokinetix. However, stay away from methoxylon and syntrabol. They don't work! Since you listed syntrabol, I was taking 1200mg a day and got nothing out of it. No strength increase. No improved recovery. No increased workout performance. I was taking it with protein rich meals like they said so it wasn't like I was taking the supplement at the wrong time.

I agree w/ hulk.Syntrax is a good company,mostly on the cutting edge of fat loss compounds.

------------------
wspwst

I am using Adipokenitix stacked with Gugglebolic and I've had excellent results. I've used other fat burners, but so far this has been the best.

A few of my friends tried methoxygen and said they wasted their money. They also took it in high doses to make sure. I have tried this other methoxy product and also got no results. Dont waste your money on any methoxy. The humans results on methoxy are it doesnt work, or it works but in extremely high doses which is why they never make the report public.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

Lipokinetix is unreal. Adipo is also pretty damn good (The second-best out there), but the lipoK is probably THE MOST effective thermo you can find. (outside of DNP =) )

Sorry, I forgot to say this. What Hulk said about syntrabol is very common. Lots of people say it doesnt work.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

Top Bottom