Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF!? I'm confused big time!

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Ok...what is the purpose of taking GH alone? Is it to get ripped by losing BF? And its good to use with Insulin/T3 for a bulker...right? But now I'm hearing and reading that GH causes bloat! And gyno! Then how the hell is this good to use during a cutting cycle!?

I've been taking 2ius per day ED for the last 2 years of my GH HRT. And up until 2 weeks ago, i upped the dose to 4ius per day. And now I'm bloated and I'm getting gyno! WTF! And you know.....this past summer I was taking Tren with Dostinex and was starting to get gyno. I thought it was the Tren. But that couldn't be if I was taking Dostinex. And I have taken Tren before and never got gyno. But then again...I never used Tren with GH before.

I guess it turned out that the cause of my gyno was because of the GH! Luckily Nolvadex got rid of the gyno for me. So what does this mean bros? That GH causes bloat and gyno? And it never goes away? Then what the hell is its purpose then? Whats all this crap I hear and read that taking GH will get you ripped!!! Then how is it that the pros take so much GH and they don't look bloated?

Bros! Help me out here! I'm confused big time! So GH is not good to use as a cutting drug then?

I have never heard that gh can cause gyno, it doesnt convert to estrogen, so I dont see how that could happen. I found the bloat was mostly in my hands and feet, and it did go away after time

Well, like I said, I just upped my daily dose of GH from 2ius per day to 4ius per day as of 2 weeks ago. And I have got a bit bloated and gyno has started to set in. I was wondering what the hell was going on. I'm only on 500mgs per week of Sust with 50mgs of Proviron per day. This is what I'm always on and I have never gotten gyno from this Sust/Pro stack. But now I'm reading that GH causes gyno and bloat and it makes sense now.

Need, do you remember a while back around August how I complained about getting gyno while on Tren and Dostinex? We thought it was the HCG that I was taking. And you told me to take Adex. I told you that I was taking Adex and you thought it was bunk Adex. I guess it turned out to be the GH that I was taking at the time at 6ius per day. Nolvadex got rid of the gyno. But I did have some trouble shedding water to get that paper thin skin look.

Carth said:
Ok...what is the purpose of taking GH alone? Is it to get ripped by losing BF? And its good to use with Insulin/T3 for a bulker...right? But now I'm hearing and reading that GH causes bloat! And gyno! Then how the hell is this good to use during a cutting cycle!?

I've been taking 2ius per day ED for the last 2 years of my GH HRT. And up until 2 weeks ago, i upped the dose to 4ius per day. And now I'm bloated and I'm getting gyno! WTF! And you know.....this past summer I was taking Tren with Dostinex and was starting to get gyno. I thought it was the Tren. But that couldn't be if I was taking Dostinex. And I have taken Tren before and never got gyno. But then again...I never used Tren with GH before.

I guess it turned out that the cause of my gyno was because of the GH! Luckily Nolvadex got rid of the gyno for me. So what does this mean bros? That GH causes bloat and gyno? And it never goes away? Then what the hell is its purpose then? Whats all this crap I hear and read that taking GH will get you ripped!!! Then how is it that the pros take so much GH and they don't look bloated?

Bros! Help me out here! I'm confused big time! So GH is not good to use as a cutting drug then?

What kind of Growth are you taking? I too am taking 4ius a day GH (Jino) I've been on it for about 2 months and have no sign of gyno...I could be holding some h2o in my hands and feet though....I just figured my feet were growing since the last cycle of growth I did increased my shoes size from a 10.5 to a solid 11.

This I'm sure doesn't need to be asked but I have to say it. A lot of growth is counterfeited by putting HCG in place of the growth and HCG can cause gyno....just a thought. Put a few drops on a pregnancy test if its tests poss its HCG.
FKH

I already saw that before. But his comments are not saying anything at all. Elevated IGF-1 levels. Ok...and???? What about it???

I know why BBers use GH, but don't the risks out-weigh the benefits, growing of cartelidge, hands, feet, forhead, GH gut, carpel tunnel and my favorite - insulin-resistance? Sounds like scary stuff to me. What's the your take on this guys?

GH has been SUSPECTED of causing gyno in old men and pediatric patients. I don't think there's ever been a conclusive link. Didn't you have problems on tren before?

Top Bottom