Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why TREN may not be the best choice for comping part II

The only sides ive gotten with tren is the lack of sleep. And that was only when i ran it pre contest. When i ran it as a bulker, i honestly didnt experience any sides

I'm finishing a tren run tomorrow which has seen me drop ~10% bodyfat, I went very, very low carb for the first six weeks

What I experienced was the same feeling of being in ketosis, except more pronounced, its like I could literally feel my body eating my fat stores in a desperate scramble for energy

I called the feeling 'carb death' was tired, dizzy, couldn't concentrate had a hard time functioning at all but I refused to mess up my cut just because I felt shitty so I stuck it out

On a few occasions I could really feel my body crying out for carbs, it made me wonder what would happen if I took Tren and fed it... but I stuck to my original goal and I'm happy with the result :)

Definitely great information Steve. This will be very helpful for those considering running Tren. Its certainly opened my eyes to things I hadn't thought about yet. Good stuff.

Absolutely. I already play the blood sugar monitoring game with Ipamorelin so this would be nothing new. Changes my whole outlook. instead of that deca cycle this summer I may run a tren bulker with 400-600g carbs a day. Obviously tapering down carbs if too much body fat appears.

**Given this advice and info on tren's use of carbs I think pre workout N2slin, followed by a carb/MAP protein(or aminos)shake and a light amino/simple carb intra workout shake then HGH peptides could be extremely useful in packing on some real size above and beyond tren alone even.

What I experienced was the same feeling of being in ketosis, except more pronounced, its like I could literally feel my body eating my fat stores in a desperate scramble for energy

I called the feeling 'carb death' was tired, dizzy, couldn't concentrate had a hard time functioning at all but I refused to mess up my cut just because I felt shitty so I stuck it out

On a few occasions I could really feel my body crying out for carbs, QUOTE]

Not real wise. Some glucose tabs here and there would have been smart.

burnthiscorpse; I accepted that to get ripped I was gonna have to put up with feeling pretty crap from time to time, what would the glucose tabs have done? I'll bear this info in mind for next time...

burnthiscorpse; I accepted that to get ripped I was gonna have to put up with feeling pretty crap from time to time, what would the glucose tabs have done? I'll bear this info in mind for next time...

Taken your body out of that starving for carbs feeling. Avoiding any super dizzyness, feeling faint, like ass ect..hypo symptoms. Raising your blood sugar to a healthy level with just 4g of glucose.

I posted a thread like this a year ago and had a lot of dissention from guys who disagreed with this. here is why i say this and after talking to led (who has run more tren than most anyone on here) I will post up our convo.

I notice on tren when i wake up, after a workout or generally if i don't consume enough carbs during the day and go to lay down my blood sugar is really low. everyone on here who works out intensely or runs etc knows what low blood sugar feels like I would hope. and its not a pleasant thing. if it gets too bad you can end up in the hospital but it can be solved with consuming some sugars/carbs easily.

here is my convo below which explains more:

Definitely, especially at night a few hours after I eat my last meal with complex carbs. Remember, after insulin, Tren is the most anabolic compound out there.

What I'm tryin tell you is that tren utilizes almost all the nutrients you put in your body (almost total absorption), including "carbs." That is why I stress anyone who trains to be a bodybuilder should eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours especially when on Tren, which acts on the liver to stimulate the formation of glycogen from glucose and to inhibit the conversion of non-carbohydrates into glucose.

In other words, Tren is going to use up the carbs you eat fast, which will "lower" glycogen levels; that is why you are getting "low blood sugar levels." I suggest, if you take tren to eat complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible.

Sometimes I do "two" cardio sessions; one in the morning and one at night 1hr 1/2 before bed. The session at night almost knocks me the fuck out. I get off the treadmill feeling dizzy and faint, but as soon as I eat a Protein Bar I'm fine. This happens because of low glycogen levels.

People don't realize how powerful tren really is. If you noticed in my thread (the last post i made) I said I'm reluctant to post my cycle because i don't want to give people any ideas, and all it takes is some newb or careless person to read that stuff and emulate my cycle and bam! that asshole is taking a trip to the hospital or morgue.. Not that i'm an expert but i have a little experience with it. Ultimately, anyone can become a victim, but Im not feeling responsible for anyone's stupidity..

But YES, TREN will definitely lower your glycogen levels, so eat your complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible, that's all we can do.. Again, tren is nothing to fuck with it..

Also, keep hydrated when taking tren, even more than you would using other 'aas' because it has some thermogenic property that dehydrates the body. Being dehydrated does the opposite it; When you become dehydrated, the amount of liquid in your blood is low in relation to the nutrients and waste products in the blood. Therefore, concentrations of glucose increase. As glucose levels increase, blood circulation through the capillaries, the smallest blood vessels, diminishes.

Increased blood glucose levels can cause fatigue, blurred vision, increased thirst and an increased need to urinate, and send us to the hospital, so keep hydrated.

Conclusion: my advice when taking tren; eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours throughout the day and almost double your normal water intake..

Well, it appears there is no dissention this year ;)

I posted a thread like this a year ago and had a lot of dissention from guys who disagreed with this. here is why i say this and after talking to led (who has run more tren than most anyone on here) I will post up our convo.

I notice on tren when i wake up, after a workout or generally if i don't consume enough carbs during the day and go to lay down my blood sugar is really low. everyone on here who works out intensely or runs etc knows what low blood sugar feels like I would hope. and its not a pleasant thing. if it gets too bad you can end up in the hospital but it can be solved with consuming some sugars/carbs easily.

here is my convo below which explains more:

Definitely, especially at night a few hours after I eat my last meal with complex carbs. Remember, after insulin, Tren is the most anabolic compound out there.

What I'm tryin tell you is that tren utilizes almost all the nutrients you put in your body (almost total absorption), including "carbs." That is why I stress anyone who trains to be a bodybuilder should eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours especially when on Tren, which acts on the liver to stimulate the formation of glycogen from glucose and to inhibit the conversion of non-carbohydrates into glucose.

In other words, Tren is going to use up the carbs you eat fast, which will "lower" glycogen levels; that is why you are getting "low blood sugar levels." I suggest, if you take tren to eat complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible.

Sometimes I do "two" cardio sessions; one in the morning and one at night 1hr 1/2 before bed. The session at night almost knocks me the fuck out. I get off the treadmill feeling dizzy and faint, but as soon as I eat a Protein Bar I'm fine. This happens because of low glycogen levels.

People don't realize how powerful tren really is. If you noticed in my thread (the last post i made) I said I'm reluctant to post my cycle because i don't want to give people any ideas, and all it takes is some newb or careless person to read that stuff and emulate my cycle and bam! that asshole is taking a trip to the hospital or morgue.. Not that i'm an expert but i have a little experience with it. Ultimately, anyone can become a victim, but Im not feeling responsible for anyone's stupidity..

But YES, TREN will definitely lower your glycogen levels, so eat your complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible, that's all we can do.. Again, tren is nothing to fuck with it..

Also, keep hydrated when taking tren, even more than you would using other 'aas' because it has some thermogenic property that dehydrates the body. Being dehydrated does the opposite it; When you become dehydrated, the amount of liquid in your blood is low in relation to the nutrients and waste products in the blood. Therefore, concentrations of glucose increase. As glucose levels increase, blood circulation through the capillaries, the smallest blood vessels, diminishes.

Increased blood glucose levels can cause fatigue, blurred vision, increased thirst and an increased need to urinate, and send us to the hospital, so keep hydrated.

Conclusion: my advice when taking tren; eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours throughout the day and almost double your normal water intake..

Is this that shakey feeling? Omg I hate it but Tren made it to where I almost couldnt eat.

But I do notice sometimes am shakey and scraming for shit. I usually smtimes will keep pop tarts with me at work.

I've only get night sweats, loss of breath the last 3 weeks before a show. I've never felt hypo from it. But my doses are low 75mg tren, 50mg más, and 100mg prop and 600 primo wk eod along with 4i.u gh ed and a couple of other thing the last 2 weeks I double the dose dropping prop 4 days.
For me I'm just the abnormal person.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom