Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you start noticing gains?

auswalk

Just stuck for the 4th time.. beginning the week 4 mark. So far maybe 3 pounds gained. Running 250mg Sust only for a first cycle. Was running with 200mg EQ but am concerned about hairloss.

Anyway.. when did you guys start noticed strength gains/weight gains?

I am not really much stronger then when I started. Maybe a little but nothing terribly noticeable.

i noticed about week 4 some slight changes, but started really making impressive gains around week 7. I ran sus 350 with eq 400. was a great cycle :)

You're right there. You're running my same cycle. 1 or 2 more weeks and you'll be feeling it in the gym. Hit it hard!

Diet is same as before expect i'm drinking at least one protein shake a day. But I switched from 2% to whole milk and I'm drinking about a glass a day more milk than before.

I'm headed into week 2 of my sust 250/week and 40mg/day winny oral. i'm up 10 lbs and my strength has definitely gone up! i eat alot though and my diet is pretty clean with at least 250g of protein a day.

Almost 2 weeks into my first cycle, and I've already noticed very nice and solid gains. Then again I have a really nice muscle memory and I put muscle on fast anyway. Varies from person to person. My roomy is running the same cycle as me, and he too is noticing some gains but not a lot, since his body is a little diff, we work out the same, eat like the same and everything.

Everytime i ran EQ i shed like a bastard but like always my hair always grows back in...seemingly thicker than before....even with Test...but i dont shed as bad on test...at 200mg you shouldnt have noticed anything..no gains no shedding...you will start noticing with sust between weeks 5-7

Top Bottom