Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you start noticing gains?

jrc04444 said:
Everytime i ran EQ i shed like a bastard but like always my hair always grows back in...seemingly thicker than before....even with Test...but i dont shed as bad on test...at 200mg you shouldnt have noticed anything..no gains no shedding...you will start noticing with sust between weeks 5-7

Cool.. yeah running 200mg of EQ appeared to be a waste anyway..

this saturday is week 6 for me 500 mg sust, i am just starting to notice the gains last few days or so, i blew up like a balloon right off the bat running dbol, but dbol is not my friend, so i am still slowly losing water.

littleb said:
this saturday is week 6 for me 500 mg sust, i am just starting to notice the gains last few days or so, i blew up like a balloon right off the bat running dbol, but dbol is not my friend, so i am still slowly losing water.

Agreed. DBol is a POS IMHO. Complete waste of time. Although it did make me go to the gym more. ;)

I got up to 200lbs on Dbol and lost it all rather rapidly when I came off. My guess is it was just a bunch of water. And I put on the weight FAST which follows with the water theory.

Top Bottom