Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tore my quad yesterday, What now?

IronFist

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey fella's, Had a bad day at the gym yesterday. On my 4th set of squats yesterday i tore my friggin quad. I was using 405 which I usually do 12 times and then move the weight up. On my fourth rep, I heard a snap, my knee buckled and i fell forward. Thank god for squat racks. Thanks what you get for not being fully stretched out and warmed up.
I am on the 5th week of my cycle and don't want to stop. I should be ok to do upper body right? Does anyone know how long this is going to take to heal? I would still like to do calves, but right now I can't even bend my leg enough to put my socks on.

FUCK

Sorry to hear it man. OUCH. Did it sound like gun fire...my buddy's quad tear did, loud as fuck, then screaming.

Could have been one or many circumstances...but 4th set, you should have beem warm and stretched.

Personally, I would forge on with the cycle and hammer away at your UB...but I have disproportionally large legs , so my UB need to catch up.

Healing time can vary quite a bit 6weeks to 6 months...get into surgery immediately! Start rehab day 1, aggressive, but intelligent rehab is the key.

Best of Luck!
Rugger

sorry to hear bro, that kindof scared me since its legs day for me today. hope u recover fast, with no permanent damage. faulk legs are my favorite, i would be pretty down if that happened to me. when u do squats are u going all the way down past 90* or just to 90 degrees?

maxes21 said:
sorry to hear bro, that kindof scared me since its legs day for me today. hope u recover fast, with no permanent damage. faulk legs are my favorite, i would be pretty down if that happened to me. when u do squats are u going all the way down past 90* or just to 90 degrees?

I go to 90 or slightly lower. The weight felt really light and I was popping out reps pretty fats and I think thats what did it. I go for an mri in a couple hours. I just hope it's minor and I don't need surgery.

now that you can't do legs, you can be like one of those fags at the gym that only do upper body (the classic bar body) i laugh when i see big guys who def juice it and they have skinny legs

Rehab your injury, do not worry about the cycle. The AS may speed recovert though.

Use the RICE method, Rest Ice Compression and Elevation!

don not pass go...

Hey man, don't let the Doc or Lab put you off, get the MRI NOW.
The longer you wait, the shorter, smaller, weaker and more detiorated the muscle will get.

You are NOT the average Joe on the street who can sit around and wait for the Docs. Don't be treated like "Couch Potato Joe", you are a high performance athelete and this is your life (not necessarily your living, but this is a huge part of what makes you-YOU), you need to be 100% ASAP!

I was blown off by the docs when I suspected a couple of blown vertebrae in my freakin' NECK, of all things..."We can fit you in next Friday." I put my foot down and said, " I am a competitive rugby player and this is MY LIFE, I must have an MRI NOW!" and they worked me in immediately. Turned out I had a break in C1 and C2, C5 and C6 were blown out too...my point is do not wait. I was playing again within 3-4 months.

Good Luck
Rugger

OXANDRIN said:
now that you can't do legs, you can be like one of those fags at the gym that only do upper body (the classic bar body) i laugh when i see big guys who def juice it and they have skinny legs

LOL...I guess I lucked out , my legs are pretty damn big and it shouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom