Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about trt?

Bozwell

Im 24 and ever since I started taking paroxitine my sex drive and go has been fading when I start a cycle a feel normal again, Ive asked the doc about it and he reckons Im too young and its just a common side effect of the medication Im thinking of sust 250 every 2 weeks
Im going to do more reserch but Im looking for views from any one who has been in simalar situations
K for input cheers

Bozwell said:
What would you recomend sust or test e and how often

Test E or Cyp and weekly IM injections. Last 2 days you may want to think HCG in low doses. This is Dr. John's protocol, seems to work well. Though he has recently updated to 3 days per week.

Lifterforlife said:
Test E or Cyp and weekly IM injections. Last 2 days you may want to think HCG in low doses. This is Dr. John's protocol, seems to work well. Though he has recently updated to 3 days per week.
could you go into a bit more detail
cheers

If you want to mimic a standard HRT program such as the one I'm on, I'd suggest the following:

(1) 50 test prop twice a week T Th
(2) 1 iu HGH M W F
(3) 0.25 mg arimidex W Sat

I know this is not a lot. However, it will give you the opportunity to try this change and see the results with little risk. You can always increase or decrease.

Have a complete blood test before, including all hormone levels.

Diminished sex drive is common for paxil. I do not see connection between that and a "cycle". This is if to say that paxil lowers test and raises esto.

Have a complete blodd test 12 weeks later.

Journal the experience weekly to help your Doc understand what you feel.

Top Bottom