Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT consultation suggestions

man05

EF Logger
EF Logger
Hi guys,

I am currently cruising on a reduced dose of my doctor provided test prescription. Initial dose was 260 and I e been around that give or take 40-60mgs when I ran a Deca and primo cutter.

After some consultation with an expert member on this forum and some research I e decided I don’t want to stick with the 260mg dose long term and am looking for a provider to work with me to find the optimal amount for me to be on long term and when I decide to blast then I will increase the dosage within reason.

My current provider is now asking $250 for consults but only after I buy $150 10ml 200mg vials, I’m going to pass on this. I have recent bloods to share with a new provider and am willing to start over if I can down a more medically sound provider versus the anti aging type of provider.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Big Shoutbout to SteveSmi for leveling the playing field for me and helping teach me about health , wellness and getting ripped.

Thanks guys

Mark

Because I want my labs to accurately reflect my health. Getting test is easy, getting on the correct dosage for my body for long term
Health is what I’m after.

Because I want my labs to accurately reflect my health. Getting test is easy, getting on the correct dosage for my body for long term
Health is what I’m after.
You don’t need a provider for that. You can adjust dosages based on labs that u order yourself. I am glad I fired my endocrinologist as I am managing my bloods better than they were. My doctor was shocked when he saw my blood work based on my own dosing.

What part of your blood work are you most concerned about? Liver enzymes? Cholesterol?
Let me post a copy of my blood work, sound alright?
Liberia elevated from var, estodioal low from the primo, thyroid high from doing keto, total and free test are off.
I think a new blood test would show better values.
I didn’t take my second dose of test until after labs and the car was still in my system. First week on lower test my overall health felt so much better, lower reps and set I’m stronger and slowly ramping up my weight.

Let me post a copy of my blood work, sound alright?
Liberia elevated from var, estodioal low from the primo, thyroid high from doing keto, total and free test are off.
I think a new blood test would show better values.
I didn’t take my second dose of test until after labs and the car was still in my system. First week on lower test my overall health felt so much better, lower reps and set I’m stronger and slowly ramping up my weight.
You can learn alot from looking at your bloodwork. I think mine got much better when stopped doing keto. Just went lower cals with moderate protein and lower carbs and lower fat. Of course I was only eating 1200-1500 cals per day. The body doesnt need much food to survive and when we eat too much of things your bloods are going to be off. Yes Anavar is bad for the liver. Any oral will be so make sure you take a ton of liver sups. I take about 50 pills per day all for liver/organ support. I can take a photo later on just to show you what seems to work very well. In fact I make sure and get a mouthfull of pills every meal. Probably 1/4 of my cals. LOL. My wife is like "God we have to take more pills?" LOL. Also need to make sure any food you put in your body has a purpose. Not empty cals. Lots of Pineapple and veggies.

Hi guys,

I am currently cruising on a reduced dose of my doctor provided test prescription. Initial dose was 260 and I e been around that give or take 40-60mgs when I ran a Deca and primo cutter.

After some consultation with an expert member on this forum and some research I e decided I don’t want to stick with the 260mg dose long term and am looking for a provider to work with me to find the optimal amount for me to be on long term and when I decide to blast then I will increase the dosage within reason.

My current provider is now asking $250 for consults but only after I buy $150 10ml 200mg vials, I’m going to pass on this. I have recent bloods to share with a new provider and am willing to start over if I can down a more medically sound provider versus the anti aging type of provider.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Big Shoutbout to SteveSmi for leveling the playing field for me and helping teach me about health , wellness and getting ripped.

Thanks guys

Mark
Currently cruising on 150mg
@man05 I would go with self TRT to be honest.

Mark can you please clarify why you stopped updating your log?

you were so hot and so big on updates and disappeared

@man05 I would go with self TRT to be honest.

Mark can you please clarify why you stopped updating your log?

you were so hot and so big on updates and disappeared
I wasn’t sure I should keep logging after stopping the Primo cutter. I was physically depleted of energy, weak, tired, moody, horrible acne on my back from the primo. Keto drove me into the ground. After just the first week I felt healthy again, started eating fruits and foods that were good for my body, I am learning and trying to eat more fod map types of foods and I e dropped my protein significantly and I feel and look better. I have been able to stay pretty toned and my strength is better on 150mg test than it was on primo/ test and var. My body just needs a few months of recovery. My workouts I have been enjoying a six week meal cycle I’m on lifting six days per week with less volume. Certain lifts I am actually stronger now than I was on a deca cycle. I don’t mind logging daily macros and weights if people are interested but I think that would require a new thread but again not sure folks want to read about my trt cruise workouts, if you think that’s of benefit for folks I can easily throw a spread sheet together and up date a few times per week.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Mark

Top Bottom