Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT consultation suggestions

I just pm’d him to review results, Steve is a good man and seriously helpful, he helped me get my health on track and educate me a month back.

I will get a new log going on what I’m doing now during my cruise/TRT.

all that money you're spending with anti-aging clinics can buy you enough gear to last you years
get the log up we definitely want to see it
Agreed, I have been buying from our sponsors and I think they were pissed I wasnt buying from them.

either go self trt
or find a doctor that you trust
don't hire an anti-aging Clinic that will rip you off for hundreds of dollars
Going to work with Steve direct , I’ll see what my GP says at my annual checkup.
i would post up a log and track your dosing + bloodwork and we can help you adjust from there

but as we talked if you keep your test number that high expect a lot of things to be off
test is at 150mg

Hi guys,

I am currently cruising on a reduced dose of my doctor provided test prescription. Initial dose was 260 and I e been around that give or take 40-60mgs when I ran a Deca and primo cutter.

After some consultation with an expert member on this forum and some research I e decided I don’t want to stick with the 260mg dose long term and am looking for a provider to work with me to find the optimal amount for me to be on long term and when I decide to blast then I will increase the dosage within reason.

My current provider is now asking $250 for consults but only after I buy $150 10ml 200mg vials, I’m going to pass on this. I have recent bloods to share with a new provider and am willing to start over if I can down a more medically sound provider versus the anti aging type of provider.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Big Shoutbout to SteveSmi for leveling the playing field for me and helping teach me about health , wellness and getting ripped.

Thanks guys

Mark
just do self trt with @domestic-supply.com for the test. best test money can buy and way cheaper than what you talkin. Like half as cheap

I wasn’t sure I should keep logging after stopping the Primo cutter. I was physically depleted of energy, weak, tired, moody, horrible acne on my back from the primo. Keto drove me into the ground. After just the first week I felt healthy again, started eating fruits and foods that were good for my body, I am learning and trying to eat more fod map types of foods and I e dropped my protein significantly and I feel and look better. I have been able to stay pretty toned and my strength is better on 150mg test than it was on primo/ test and var. My body just needs a few months of recovery. My workouts I have been enjoying a six week meal cycle I’m on lifting six days per week with less volume. Certain lifts I am actually stronger now than I was on a deca cycle. I don’t mind logging daily macros and weights if people are interested but I think that would require a new thread but again not sure folks want to read about my trt cruise workouts, if you think that’s of benefit for folks I can easily throw a spread sheet together and up date a few times per week.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Mark
@man05 I posted here
and Keto is not easy but its all for cutting down right. Lets get a new log going for you TRT log, we need to get updates from you Mark, don't disappear on us.

Do it yourself via a source like PSL, NapsGear or UGFreak
Agreed thats what I have been saying. No reason to pay somone for advice when you can just use 100mg Test per week relatively safe. As long as he takes his liver herbs daily he should be fine. He eats very clean. It aint rocket science.

Top Bottom