Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enth tren enth dbol cycle log

Day 17: well today was a weird day.. My weight is 197 kinda just jumped. Not gonna complain. Today I pinned and I did it right when I got out of the shower . It slid in like effortlessly. Easiest shit ever

training: chest day wentwell bit mainly the inside of the chest

Diet: well myoplex tastes like asshole butdowned like 4 of them . Food intake is good but I have been slacking with water

Just a thought could I throw some halo at the end for more hardening and strength or maybe some winstrol also I was thinking of throwing clen in my postcycle

So I never really looked at the pins wrappers but I just happened to be bord so I read it... Thought I was using a 22 .... They are 19s . I thought I was just being a pussy about them. Thought they looked big

Day 18: today I pinned the test and whe I pulled out blood came out like a very abnormal amunt I dripped of me and made a small puddle that much but It stopped eventually

Training: shoulders today. I feel like I need to switch the exercies up I'm getting used to them

Diet: I found milk to be a very effective tool. When counting my calories I never added in liquids and I drink about 3/4 of a gal of milk on top of the 1.5 gal water I did today and it really bumped it up.

No sides just backpumps. Looking forward to the dreams tonight hopefully I have a good one!
Peace

Five days ON and two days OFF. Looks good to me ! Especially while juicin bro, take full advantage of the gear. I wouldnt change a thing, just pat attention and listen to your body.

Okay so today I weighed in at 198 which is nice.
I have been eating alot more I added on amount another 1000 cals split 500 from carbs and 500 from protein it's been working well

tomarrow I am thinking about running to gnc to grab some zma and casien

Training I am deffinatly getting stronger I can do skull crushers with 50s on each side easy for reps now

Off day tomarrow then Friday ... Legs day.

Noone has an opinion about the halo?

Same weight
very buisy today didn't hit all the meals
also it was an off day so nothing on training besides cardio
latley I haven't been drinking enough water so I will work on that

Sides: insomnia
deffinatly more agression but not in a bad way

Pulled my hamstring / groin doing agility not bad just tight and sore I was soppose to have legs tomarrow but I'm going to switch it to Saturday and do back tomarrow. No point in making it worse.

Strength is deffinatly up. Weights around 200. Foods been decent. Ran out of protein getting some today. 20s hurt like a bitch. Training has been right on I will up date later I've been buisy

Top Bottom