Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enth tren enth dbol cycle log

Day 13:
off day also thanksgiving gyms closed

So the other night I had a dream and at one point I gouged a mans eyes out with a stick from the woods... Normal hah? The weirdest thing was I kinda enjoyed the dream

music also has an better effect if I listen to hard stuff I feel like tearing heads off but in a productive way
still waiting for the full effects of the test and tren but I think the tren is coming

Weight is 194 still

kinda dissapointed with the dbol I thought I would blow up more I look fuller but weight and strength have been small to nonexistant
I do like the god like mood

I ran 35mg of dbol and i was not impressed with the results i was getting. I bumped it up to 50mgs and my strength went threw the roof.

Good lift today back pumps though started running 50 mg I like the back pumps it's weird but anyways the thanksgiving break is killing my eatting habits gotta get back in routine. Not much to talk about. I'll update later

Im starting near enough the same cycle tomorrow.
500mg Tren Enanthate per week for 10 weeks.
500mg Test Enanthate per week for 10 weeks.
50mg Dbol per day for 3 weeks.
This is my 3rd cycle and I've heard great things about this stack. Cant wait.

500mg Tren Enanthate per week for 10 weeks
500mg Test Enanthate per week for 10 weeks
50mg Dbol per day for first 3 weeks.

Nice man good luck! It makes you feel like a million bucks. 300mg tren makes me have weird dreams 500 I don't even want to know what they would be hah but that's a nice cycle. Have you run tren before?

No never. I know alot of people say you should try the acetate ester first to see how you react, but I'm willing to take a chance. Prefer the idea of not injecting every day or eod. So your on day 15 now? What have you noticed the most so far?

500mg Tren Enanthate per week for 10 weeks
500mg Test Enanthate per week for 10 weeks
50mg Dbol per day for first 3 weeks.

You should probably lower that tren dose a bit and not run it as long as your test. The way you have it now will probably break your crank.

You should probably lower that tren dose a bit and not run it as long as your test. The way you have it now will probably break your crank.

Break my crank lol. Love the expression. What about extending the test to 12 weeks and leaving the tren at 10? Would that make a difference at all?

Top Bottom