Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enth tren enth dbol cycle log

Fellas how's it going ?
So I'm still 203-201 fluxs but I look much bigger
bodyfat is down maybe another %
agression isn't like lash out kind it's more like I'm going to destroy this weight
insomia badd when I forget to benydryl it up
night sweats are down
but I sweat more during the day
strength is continually going up each week is a new personal best
libido is uncontrolable in a good way I wanna fuck every decent looking girl around me damn !

Hey guys happy new year
Weights about 206-207
I have been eating like a freak I picked up mass xxx tastes like asshole but it's an easy 900 cals I also grabbed some creatine but I'm probally going to return it because it fucks up my stomach and besides the fact that it apparently has 75 g of sugar!

I am much harder looking and fuller but lately back pumps have been eating me alive
even with a gal and half of water

the last few nights I ran out of benydryl... Fuck... I barely slept it was bad and with newyears where I barely slept I was not a person to mess with I mean I get cranky normally when I'm really tired but it's bad when I'm on tren and haven't slept

Getting some crazy ass cuts and veins in my quads and calves
never had that before

I will update later any questions feel free to ask or shoot me a pm

maybe you know this, but the sweats and you not being able to sleep are due to the tren. Drop it if you wanna sleep

Okay so still holding strong I'm about 209 leann! Very vascular thanks tren. Night sweats are down insomnia is up strength is at 245 5x5 easy from 225 5x5 about 4 weeks ago agression is down but I am more assertive much more. Libido still high but I am getting more acne which I don't like at all but hey I love being on cycle so it'fine. I also threw in another day of rest In my split because 5x 5 is killin me :). Later chaps

Everything is going good this is my last week with tren I had some night sweats and lately some weird ass dreams. Kinda interesting I'm still around 210 strength continually increases. Feel great over all. Acne is up a little mainly on the chest and shoulders . I'm already thinking about the next cycle. But why do you gain less on tren compared to test or other aas is it becasue it's very lean?

I dropped the tren about 1 wk ago still get some sweats

Weights at 213

squatted 560 max I feel like I couldve gone higher but no reason to hurt yourself

Nothing else really to talk about

Hi, on other forum the admin advice me to buy Test enanthate by ******* Labs, but i have naver heard about, can you advice me !
thx

NO source Talk

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom