Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enth tren enth dbol cycle log

Divinehybridx

Okay boys this is what I'm running
test E wk 1-12 400ew
Tren E 1-8 300ew
dbol 1-5 30ed

pct
nolva 40 40 20 20
clomid 150 150 50 50

start pct 2 wks after so the test e can clear

I'm almost 23 4 year solid training I weigh about 190 weight fluxs
I eat very clean I give you guys a sample in a sec
400 protein about 4000-5000 cals

Monday chest abs
Tuesday shoulders obliques
wensday bis tris abs
thursday off
Friday legs
Saturday back lats traps obliques
Sunday off

I start tomarrow

Diet: varys from day to day
630 am -
6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, and one fruit

9 pm -
Two scoops whey Protein, 1/2 cup oats, one tbs. peanut butter, and one fruit

12 pm -
8 ounces lean meat, one cup green vegetable, and one cup brown rice

3 pm -
Two scoops whey Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal, and one fruit

6 pm -
Two scoops whey Protein with Gatorade

8 pm -
8 ounces lean meat, one cup green vegetable, and one cup brown rice

11 pm to 12 pm -
6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, and one fruit

Calories - 4028
Grams Protein - 393
Grams Carbohydrates - 396
Grams Fat - 82

I like it bro..

the diet is spot on, the cycle is nicely worked out.. A bit high dose for a (first?) cycle imo.. but other than that it's solid..

Oh- try a casein shake before bed.. I can really tell the difference in my gains when I do.. So much so much that I sometimes have it planned to wake up 4hrs after bed and drink another.

Oh;
I'd also drop the clomid and replace it with Hcg.. (hcg helps that thyroid come back as well as the balls.. tren lowers thyroid.)

then add some other pct products (click pct)

Sounds solid with the hcg and I'll deffinatly pick up some casein I forgot to mention I've run test before and a bunch of diffrent phs. What are the usual dosages regarding the hcg and when in the cycle I've heard numerous things like run it thought the whole cycle and stuff.

It's a preference call man.. I wouldnt run it untill after..

but when realistically speaking, throughout the thing would be good.. 300iu a week during and for 4-6 weeks after would surely do the trick.. it's cheap, why not?
I am not an expert on this, as I just switch back to my "hrt" program when 'off cycle'.. I am running something year round.

Good luck on it though, I'm glad to talk to someone with their damn head on their shoulders 'taking the plunge'.. the diet/training/rest is so important..

then supplements.

then cycles... As I just said in another thread.

If this is a gainer you are going to the gym too many days.
3-4 days max, go heavy and low reps
You do not have enough rest in doing 5 days a week. With a cycle like this hit bench, squat, deads, presses, rows hard and make sure you get losts of food and rest.
I def like the cycle dont like the split you have.

As an example you doing chest/shoulders/tris back to back days 3 days in a row...not optimal IMO

Okay so I pinned today 23g1.5. Easy. Very smooth no blood did it in the glute 1ml tren 1 test probally gonna be a little sore tomarrow but that's sacrifice. Gulped Down little over 1/4 ml of liquid dbol. Thought I was going to taste horrible but it's not that bad I kinda actually like it. Before the gym I'll take the other half of it. I'm excited to see how the dbol works and the tren looks mean... I'm pumped. I love the agressive feel because I know how to put it towards the weights and does anyone else find milk thistle and lots of protein make you fart alot and it smells like shit? Ha there's on down part. weighing 189 today ...yey
I'll keep ya updated
peace

Top Bottom