Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to suspension or not to suspension

Suspension or not?

• Hell yah... do it up!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nah... save your cash!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

zx-6

My current cycle looks like this, i'm only at the end of week 1:

sust - 500mg - wk.1 to 10
deca - 300mg - " "
cyp - 200mg - " "
fina - 600mg - wk.6 - wk.12

I'm thinking of adding suspension for three weeks until the deca and sust/cyp kick in... should I. This is my third cycle and LAST RETIRING CYCLE. Also, can you mix an oil with water in the same syringe and shoot?

yes you can end with test susp its in you for 4 weeks...also starting with test sus is great too...you can do both if you like...i would hit it at 100mgs ed 50mgs in the am then 50mgs in the pm then on the last week or so you can make it eod

I would add dbol or something if you're really up for something... suspension should be injected at least once a day, if not twice, to have any kind of impact on your cycle... I would save the cash and go with something like dbol to jumpstart your cycle..

YUM

Willyumyum said:
I would add dbol or something if you're really up for something... suspension should be injected at least once a day, if not twice, to have any kind of impact on your cycle... I would save the cash and go with something like dbol to jumpstart your cycle..

YUM

Agreed, cheaper and easier!

Top Bottom