Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somatropin HELP

hisham

Hi i have been using Kefei Somatropin for about a week now and i just wanted to make sure i am injecting the right amount. I have attached the photo of the box which shows the measurements of each vial. I am just confused about how much to put in my syringe before injecting. from what i know 3 iu is sufficient enough for building muscle but i am not sure if thats what im injecting. I have attached the a picture of the syringe i am using. I just can't seem to do the math.

So far i have been hitting the 30 mark on the syringe and i feel more energised and have dropped weight within one week. I have experienced no side effects. I know real results won't show till later but im a very patient guy :). over the next weeks what would i experience ? my muscles already feel tighter and i definitely have lots of more energy when it comes to cardio and lifting weights.

Well, first of all you should have bought 1ml syringes for simplicity. As if you put 1ml in the vial and swirl each 10 ticks on the syringe is 1iu.
Lets just keep it simple, if you pull out 1/3 of what ever amount of water you put in the vial. Than 10iu / 1/3 = 3.33IU's per inject.
I think those are .5ml or 1/2cc syringes. How many of those do you add to the vial before you withdraw to inject?

Hi i have been using Kefei Somatropin for about a week now and i just wanted to make sure i am injecting the right amount. I have attached the photo of the box which shows the measurements of each vial. I am just confused about how much to put in my syringe before injecting. from what i know 3 iu is sufficient enough for building muscle but i am not sure if thats what im injecting. I have attached the a picture of the syringe i am using. I just can't seem to do the math.

So far i have been hitting the 30 mark on the syringe and i feel more energised and have dropped weight within one week. I have experienced no side effects. I know real results won't show till later but im a very patient guy :). over the next weeks what would i experience ? my muscles already feel tighter and i definitely have lots of more energy when it comes to cardio and lifting weights.

Top Bottom