Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need help increasing test

spartan9000

V.I.P.
EF Logger
i am 29 years old

done trt for a year
did two vials of tren ace 30 eod so 120 total ml
recomp i have pushed 60 and then i cant sleep lol

now i want to increase test 1.3 on the syringe is my trt ++ i went to 1.6 and kinda got a headache and felt like i was getting high blood pressure what should i do also i want to replicate this cycle but that is test 125 EOD so the total 500 test is that like almost 2 cc i can barley handle 1.6 on the syringe

Weeks 1-6:

• Test cypionate : 125mg EOD
  • Primo : 125mg EOD

i am 29 years old

done trt for a year
did two vials of tren ace 30 eod so 120 total ml
recomp i have pushed 60 and then i cant sleep lol

now i want to increase test 1.3 on the syringe is my trt ++ i went to 1.6 and kinda got a headache and felt like i was getting high blood pressure what should i do also i want to replicate this cycle but that is test 125 EOD so the total 500 test is that like almost 2 cc i can barley handle 1.6 on the syringe

Weeks 1-6:

• Test cypionate : 125mg EOD
  • Primo : 125mg EOD
thanks in advance did you feel any high blood pressure or headaches when pinning twice a week ?
@spartan9000 welcome to the EF family!
you can inject cypionate 2x/week easy
but why you doing it?
you know the sides of this cycle can be serious, why haven't you share a LOG with us about this cycle?

if you want REAL help with test primo, we need to know more about you and what you are doing, A LOT more, so SHARE with us asap. Start a NEW thread with your LOG journal diary add diet training cardio cycle and we talk more info with you.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone primobolan cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

thanks in advance did you feel any high blood pressure or headaches when pinning twice a week ?
if you're getting those issues you might have high estrogen it's hard to really answer this unless you're saying that the injections themselves are bothering you

Monstro says you might be allergic to the gear
I would order a different brand from a different source and see how you do

Top Bottom