Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it safe to take fat burners........

$broke$

I'm taking sust as a temporary replacement for HRT (one injection of 250 every 2 wks. I can't get medical supervision at the moment). I would also like to drop a few pounds before college starts in a month. Would it be dangerous to take fat burners at the same time? Nothing crazy, just something cheap like ripped fuel.

Mornin Cardio on an empty stomach will do a hatchet job on fat,it will lower your blood pressure, raise your metabolism so you will burn fat all day, promote REM sleep this produces HGH release. all these do not attack your central nervous system like fat burners that place some stress on the heart so it's a win, win,situation.

fat burners will be fine man. throwing in some cardio too i take it?

if its your first time taking a stim, whatever it may be, or if you havnt taken any in a while.... start of on a half dose and work up IF needed.

how are you finding the sust man? you using amps or in a vial btw?

alrite cool thanks. just wanted to ask around to be safe. i'm taking half dose anyway at the moment because too much caffeine makes me nauseous.

doing 2 cardio sessions a day some days (used to be a distance runner in high school, so it's not really that much to me.)

the sust is in a vial...starting to wonder if it's fake or not. i really don't have any reason to believe that it is, i'm just paranoid. my strength has gone up, but i wonder if that's just placebo effect. i didn't experience any flu symptoms on my first or second injection :confused:

Adderllin may be a product you want to look into. Considering that you need a thermo and will have studying ahead of you.

I agree with ozzie. Those flucuations would give me acne and akso effect my energy levels.

Adderllin may be a product you want to look into. Considering that you need a thermo and will have studying ahead of you.

I agree with Lartino's here,adderllin is good for certain applications ,Its great for studying, aboost supplement for cardio, or for extra stamina.

I agree with Lartino's here,adderllin is good for certain applications ,Its great for studying, aboost supplement for cardio, or for extra stamina.

Might be something worth trying once I get some more money. I had an unopened bottle of ripped fuel previously so I just decided to use it. At the moment I just lost my job, have no cash, and my parents found a syringe in my room. So it looks like they'll be monitoring my expenses for a while. It sucks to be 19.

Might be something worth trying once I get some more money. I had an unopened bottle of ripped fuel previously so I just decided to use it. At the moment I just lost my job, have no cash, and my parents found a syringe in my room. So it looks like they'll be monitoring my expenses for a while. It sucks to be 19.

Put their mind to ease tell them you weren't doing steroids the syringe was for injecting cocaine.:)

Last edited:
I'm taking sust as a temporary replacement for HRT (one injection of 250 every 2 wks. I can't get medical supervision at the moment). I would also like to drop a few pounds before college starts in a month. Would it be dangerous to take fat burners at the same time? Nothing crazy, just something cheap like ripped fuel.

Yes you certainly can. Use something like CLENBUTEROL or EPHEDRINE/EPHEDRA,,time proven fat burners.

Top Bottom