Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rugby player sust advice !

PROP67

I am running a 8 week sust only ( 2 shots p/w ), things are going well weight up 8lbs strength moving up to, ( Despite tough rugby training 3 p/w ).
Looks like I will achieve my goal of increasing bodyweight to 260 lbs. and making some decent Strength/power gains.
My concern is that once I stop cycle , I will start to loose gains , my rugby seaon really runs mid Feb untill May.
Any thoughts on maintaining gains ? A powerlifter at my gym advised me to run a cyle of Anavar through season ( 10 weeks ).
He claims it will help me recover, maintain gains and will not shut down my bodies own production of test ?
Is this safe ?

To maintain the gains post cycle, you need to check out the pct forum for what to do.

As minimal as the sides are from var, I don't recommend running any oral for the 10 weeks. ALL steroids have an effect on your body's ability to produce it's own test.
Running var for an extended peroid of time will eventually shut you down.

shortstack said:
ya, i got all the pussy ;)

True dat! Chicks dont dig 19 stone prop forwards with califlower ears too much!

I play open side flanker (7) so I spend all game harrassing fly halfs, great laughs!!!

Rod555 said:
True dat! Chicks dont dig 19 stone prop forwards with califlower ears too much!

I play open side flanker (7) so I spend all game harrassing fly halfs, great laughs!!!

lol

Top Bottom